Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Advertise Opblocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people have been leaving OPblocks and not a lot of people have join. Meaning this server is losing players. MrCrainer is the reason most the people who play Opblocks, play OPblocks. BUt now he hasn't been recording, the amount of players on have decreased. We need to advertise Opblocks, so more players will join. I'm making this thread mostly to have the staff members get more players on Opblocks.
This meaning more PvPer and maybe the chat won't be silent for hours,.

:)

Rizuri

Infamous Member
There have been many suggestions for this and I agree OPBlocks really needs advertising but it's not that easy

xAlphaCat

I'll advertise for OpBlocks on some random servers that i done care about getting perm-banned on. and once i get banned ill get on my alt and troll even more then go on a free alt website (if its legit) and keep trolling LMAOOOOOOOOOO

ShiroHibikii

Honestly I wouldn't want TOO many PvPers since this is a prison server, not a pvp server. I do agree we need more players though, but I really want to refrain from advertising the server until "the big update"

RawrWithRoss

It's actually really sad to see my favorite server, where I met most of my friends. Shut down, open up and begin dying again. I want more than anything this server to live, get more players like the old OP Blocks used to. If OP Blocks closes, I will quitting Minecraft for the most pert and come on occasionally to play with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.