Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Acronyms for "cusses" (Read for Infomation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogies

So when I left for my dads house on Saturday, using acronyms such as "What the ****" and "I don't give a ****" were allowed to be said in chat. I had been told by Elijah, Mochi, Clerisy, and Ouj that it was allowed to be said. But today I said the first example in acronym form, and I was warned by Cali, who said it isn't allowed and that Tuxx said so just then. I just want to know when that rule was changed, and if it wasn't, to have my warning be explained or removed.

Thanks

Loganm1908

I'll move this, and try to explain my side of this as best as I can

There are certain rules to this server. Obviously. Two rules that might be in this situation are, language, and player/staff disrespect. Players ask me this over private chat, and I'm happy they do it's smart, they ask what I do if someone swears. My response is, as long as it is not any bad bad words such as the B, AH, S, F, or N words (I'm assuming you can kinda guess which words those are), I am ok with it, if it is not towards a player or staff member. Such as hell, or ****, or damn

Think of it like this, if MrCrainer says it in his videos, I am ok with it. But it is up to the staff member. We trust each other (staff), to make the best decisions for each situation. If one of us believes it is a situation where the player is warned, we back up each other

In your case, what the **** or I don't give a **** are like you said, bypasses of the F word. If you are questioning if you should say something in chat, DON'T DO IT. Just play it safe

Once again, it is up to the staff member what they think is acceptable. If they have reason to believe it is language, or disrespect towards someone, they have the right. We are just trying to keep chat clean and fun for everyone

I am moving this thread, I'm not quiet sure yet but I want people to read what I wrote ^^ so they understand too. Please pm me on here or online if you have anymore questions

Thread moved and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.