Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xMc

Welp. Today i got a new CPU water loop and was putting it on my system.
it then slipped out of my hand and fell on my CPU and bent 3 pins on my motherboard. With this being said and since i dont have alot of money il have to wait until i get paid around the end of this month, I dont have a laptop to come on. So il be on forums when i can because of my phone but i wont be on much and wanted to give everyone notice ;3 Cya at the end of the month ;3

xAlphaCat

Yeet it's only October 3rd... 28 days WOW. That must suck... anyway maybe you can get a better motherboard

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I like how you had the money to buy CLord the second you knew it existed, yet you don't have enough money to repair something like this :/

Anyway rip, hope to see you back in-game soon!

Gxdly

it then slipped out of my hand and fell on my CPU and bent 3 pins on my motherboard. With this being said and since i dont have alot of money il have to wait until i get paid around the end of this month, I dont have a laptop to come on. So il be on forums when i can because of my phone but i wont be on much and wanted to give everyone notice ;3 Cya at the end of the month ;3
Have you tried soaking it in dry white rice to remove the water? Word everytime

finnoybu

RIP. What's that gonna set u back?

Did the mobo get damaged, or just the cpu?

So ye gonna get a new motherboard... All righty hmm get something lit

X

xMc

I bent motherboard pins in the cou socket and I would bend them back myself but I LITURTALLY can't see them Cus my eye sight is really bad ;-; and I have a msi z87I mini ITX for those wondering ;3

Gxdly

I bent motherboard pins in the cou socket and I would bend them back myself but I LITURTALLY can't see them Cus my eye sight is really bad ;-; and I have a msi z87I mini ITX for those wondering ;3
I understood like half of the words you just said

Status
Not open for further replies.