PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

A suggsestion for the owners for the pvpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixi0

Well I asked Babe__Elijah if the was gonna be a Pvp Mine And She said no so I decided that I should Go and make A suggestion and that is that there should be a pvp mine. And Personally I am not really gonna use the pvp mine but alot of other people will and what I think should be in the mine is possibly ore or blocks like Diamond Ore, Emerald Blocks, Iron Blocks, Coal Blocks, And what alot of people want Redstone. And your probably saying this would be to OP but the catch is that of its a pvp mine so you can lose all your stuff if you die and the other people get it.

Well that was my suggestion and I hope you guys like it.

horrible idea it would break the economy because everyone wants redstone yes but if everyone had it the server would not be able to keep up with all the circuts causeing lag and eventually crashes

Rosa

I don't think it's necessary or worth the time to make but if you are passionate about them idea make a suggestion thread

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
You should repost this in the suggestions section. About your suggestion, I do agree with it, as it'd give people a reason to actually go to PvP regardless of their level of skill, at the moment only people who are confident of their skills PvP, and this would change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.