Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

3 BIL Quitting Giveaway

Im quitting the server, IGN : GetOwtMiSwamp otherwise known as Lemon****es, im giving away 3 bil to a lucky 3 winners, who will get 1 bil each, enter below and describe why you should win, enjoy :)

LightSome

Infamous Member
Ign : SavTheSkyWarsGod

I think i should win because i like money and having money !!!!! Also I've been trying to help my friends reach p2 so i always send them so cash (sent pintuh 2.5billion yesterday).
I've also done giveaways ingame and would like to feel what the winners feel like !

Ign: lightbluegirl
Reason/ whatever it's called idk: because I feel poor and I'm bad so I can keeo it in my balance and remind myself that I worked really hard (typing, in-game and forums) to get so much money.

FaZe_Shrek

Im quitting the server, IGN : GetOwtMiSwamp otherwise known as LemonCookieses, im giving away 3 bil to a lucky 3 winners, who will get 1 bil each, enter below and describe why you should win, enjoy :)
Ign: NiteMair1281

I like money give pl0x b0s

iGN- IChickensGod.
I want the 1 bill so I can hire another person to build on my plot or use it to buy armor and items from players. Who knows, I might even give it to someone else. And/or I prestige.