JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Do you want 1 billion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Why don't you go beg it off Zander some more? :)
Lol? I didn't say anything 1st off but this is in global where multiple people are post farming just like
Follow up, those are the next lines xD
I don't think those are the next lines xD I peed laughing from this
Pepsi is there another way I can get my nick perms back? Or could a mod or admin at least set mine to something with colours?
Ewwwww I didn't even know u played anymore babes
Could of posted these in just once. Maybe you got everything off of you because you think you don't have to follow rules?
@Mochi

P

Podsea

Lol? I didn't say anything 1st off but this is in global where multiple people are post farming just like

Could of posted these in just once. Maybe you got everything off of you because you think you don't have to follow rules?
Sorry what?

P

Podsea

Is it too late to enter?
Nope

@Mochi
Better? And also you're like 15 and play minecraft, legit you're the saddest person ever. It's fine for youtubers and staff because they have a reason.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Nope

Better? And also you're like 15 and play minecraft, legit you're the saddest person ever. It's fine for youtubers and staff because they have a reason.
Ok first off I know multiple people that are older than me and play minecraft, even some of your "friends" are as old or older than me and play minecraft. But you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.