Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Who's idea was it to completely remove everything that made the forums great

Cluck

doesnt it still have the same pages to go on. I do kinda agree though that this darker theme doesnt quite fit with opb, but maybe I'll contradict myself once the space prison thing comes out, idk.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
It was time to drop the pink theme cause OPB isnt really candy themed anymore, but damn not having the section in boxes kinda sucks, now it just looks like every other forums server. Also not showing profile posts on the main screen, how else am I supposed to know what my friends are up to?
Also now we only have likes, I want my optimistic rainbow back

Cluck

It was time to drop the pink theme cause OPB isnt really candy themed anymore, but damn not having the section in boxes kinda sucks, now it just looks like every other forums server. Also not showing profile posts on the main screen, how else am I supposed to know what my friends are up to?
Also now we only have likes, I want my optimistic rainbow back
Yes optimistic rainbow is the best

LightSome

Infamous Member
Not really a fan of the new forums. Need something to set it apart from other forums, but in fairness I have no idea how’d you do that without a theme that goes with the server.

Saito

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Please approach this topic in a positive manner and request specific features to be added back.

Things like the shout box and profile posts on front page are already being considered and should return.

Any form of toxicity and negativity will get you a quick ban though, so just be nice with your words :)

i agree with the change of forums for the most part it was time to ditch the pink theme but the removal of all the reactions and now only the ability to like things i think they should be re considered

Rizuri

Infamous Member
@Saito tbh I think this new forums is kinda wavy and I like it. For some reason it seems rly weird when navigating on mobile though. A bit slow and difficult to find what I'm looking for but maybe that's just due to adjustment. Also the recent profiles post thing should be added back at the bottom, that feature was pretty nice and it would be cool to see people's updates.

Kinda miss the members page but I think it makes sense to remove that since most of the "top" forums members were all inactive anyways

merighthere

Dedicated Member
@Saito tbh I think this new forums is kinda wavy and I like it. For some reason it seems rly weird when navigating on mobile though. A bit slow and difficult to find what I'm looking for but maybe that's just due to adjustment. Also the recent profiles post thing should be added back at the bottom, that feature was pretty nice and it would be cool to see people's updates.

Kinda miss the members page but I think it makes sense to remove that since most of the "top" forums members were all inactive anyways
inactive king