PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

what is happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're adding prison caramel
How do you know? it might be chocolate it might be bubblegum? dont say "They're adding" when you don't know fully, and i doubt that they would tell just you that it is Prison Caramel that is releasing, and it might just be a reboot, all i have to say is we'll find out

Dobob8

How do you know? it might be chocolate it might be bubblegum? dont say "They're adding" when you don't know fully, and i doubt that they would tell just you that it is Prison Caramel that is releasing, and it might just be a reboot, all i have to say is we'll find out
Because trkey announced they were adding prison caramel soon

FoxyRobin

How I know? Because when I try to join, I get the message that the prison hasn't been added yet, and because of this;
We also maxed out our server so we're adding another realm called Caramel Realm. These realms will be identical for now, but will becompletely separate.
Trkey said that in the "Free $15 Coupons for everyone!" thread.

So please don't attack me, I'm just stating something that has already been announced by the big bird himself

Status
Not open for further replies.