Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What I feel like being banned on OpBlocks :(

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 8.29.10 PM.png

To be honest since i have played opblocks for 2 and a half years now, it is quite hard to be banned on the server. The harder part is that the only server I have played on Minecraft for a year now without playing any other server (except the server I learn how to use plugins on) is only OpBlocks. If you have been banned before, you can say what it feels like in the comments below :) lol. Have a great day guys :D

xFlied

Dedicated Member
It was horrible, I felt absolutely betrayed. I knew exactly what was going down too. In version 2 of the OPBlocks minecraft server I was too good of a pvper and people wouldn't even try against me, so I had to resort to using alts. Not alts to hack on, but alts to smurf in duels. This worked pretty well, I always got great reactions out of people when they hackusated me or called my wins dumb luck, only to get it turned around on them when they realized who it was. I had previously even been banned (although this is not the betrayal I am talking about) by reputable staff member @Lumay. All it took was a simple dm 'yo wtf dino was me' for me to get unbanned and I was fine afterwards.
Here however, comes the twist. The reason I got banned was not because I was alting (at least not directly), nor was it my prowess in Player Versus Player combat compared to other OPBloxxers, nor was it even a rouge staff member banning me because they didn't like herobrine and one of my alts was named 'epicherobrine123.' It was actually epicherobrine123 himself.
As you can recall, I am using alts. How am I getting these alts? Well at this moment I am but a child at the age of 13 maybe 14, and I do not know how the world works. I was using the infamous alt site 'mcleaks' to supply my rampages. In my naive mind I thought "Nobody will ever use the same alt as me! There's too low of a chance!" Nay, I was wrong. Epicherobrine123 in the flesh logs in and I see him in chat. I dm him 'lol I used that alt before that's why he has 300mil (or something like that, due to the ravages of time I can no longer recall the exact amount) don't get me banned lmao.' Except, the rest is history. Epicherobrine123 betrays me trust and begins to hack on the minecraft server known as OPBlocks. Later, of course, he gets banned. However, I a naive young child, did not know of nor have access to a reputable VPN to use my alts on, hence why I was banned along with him.
It was not instant either, no. They banned Epicherobrine123 and his IP, not mine. I was safe for a bit. Not realizing, however, the dangers even after they presented themselves, I began to use more alts. Maybe it was because my thoughts were now liberated and I began to think "I can use alts and not worry about having to get banned because of them!" Nay, this story would not have so tragic of an end if that were the case. Later on when I was using an alt, a staff member whose name shall not be mentioned (mainly because I forgot who) checked the IP of the alt I was currently on and witness that I had connected with a now banned account previously. Of course, the only responsible thing to do due to the lack of information was to lay down an IP ban on me.
I do understand where this ban came from, and why the admins did what they did. It was unsafe and irresponsible to use unsecured alts on my own unsecure IP address. And so, I appealed. Although none of you can bear witness to my legendary appeal (besides staff) I will paraphrase here. "Hello my fellow citizens on the OPBlocks minecraft server. I do believe that I have been permanently Internet Protocol banned from this good minecraft server, and I am here today to appeal said Internet Protocol ban. Although I have been Epicherobrine123 in the past, I am not him now and will never be him again, and more importantly the man or woman that was Epicherobrine123 at the time of the ban was not me. I have not been banned because of hacking, but from my own ineptitude. I did not realize at the time that someone could get the same account that I used previously and choose to hack on the OPBlocks server. Now however, I do. Henceforth, I will no longer be using any alts from the MCLeaks website. While it is against the law to ban evade, I never did ban evade as the account was not banned under my temporary ownership. I do hope that my reputation in the server will allow you to believe my story and unban my minecraft account."
This story was received with mixed results and after many back and forths, pushes and pulls between the staff team I was eventually unbanned. I was banned for a total of 3 arduous days and it was the worst time of my life. Although now I take breaks lasting much longer than a mere 3 days, having the choice to always go back to something and choosing not to go to it is much different from being restricted from doing something. Henceforth after this experience I have never used an unsecured alt from MCLeaks ever again.

How am I getting these alts? Well at this moment I am but a child at the age of 13 maybe 14, and I do not know how the world works. I was using the infamous alt site 'mcleaks' to supply my rampages.

- when i used to be on an old server, they allowed alts because you had to have alts to actually be good at the game. I was friends with the top people on the server (like number 1, 2, and so on) and they told me to use mcleaks but sadly I was so bad at using it because i never got it to work, lol.

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ
It was horrible, I felt absolutely betrayed. I knew exactly what was going down too. In version 2 of the OPBlocks minecraft server I was too good of a pvper and people wouldn't even try against me, so I had to resort to using alts. Not alts to hack on, but alts to smurf in duels. This worked pretty well, I always got great reactions out of people when they hackusated me or called my wins dumb luck, only to get it turned around on them when they realized who it was. I had previously even been banned (although this is not the betrayal I am talking about) by reputable staff member @Lumay. All it took was a simple dm 'yo wtf dino was me' for me to get unbanned and I was fine afterwards.
Here however, comes the twist. The reason I got banned was not because I was alting (at least not directly), nor was it my prowess in Player Versus Player combat compared to other OPBloxxers, nor was it even a rouge staff member banning me because they didn't like herobrine and one of my alts was named 'epicherobrine123.' It was actually epicherobrine123 himself.
As you can recall, I am using alts. How am I getting these alts? Well at this moment I am but a child at the age of 13 maybe 14, and I do not know how the world works. I was using the infamous alt site 'mcleaks' to supply my rampages. In my naive mind I thought "Nobody will ever use the same alt as me! There's too low of a chance!" Nay, I was wrong. Epicherobrine123 in the flesh logs in and I see him in chat. I dm him 'lol I used that alt before that's why he has 300mil (or something like that, due to the ravages of time I can no longer recall the exact amount) don't get me banned lmao.' Except, the rest is history. Epicherobrine123 betrays me trust and begins to hack on the minecraft server known as OPBlocks. Later, of course, he gets banned. However, I a naive young child, did not know of nor have access to a reputable VPN to use my alts on, hence why I was banned along with him.
It was not instant either, no. They banned Epicherobrine123 and his IP, not mine. I was safe for a bit. Not realizing, however, the dangers even after they presented themselves, I began to use more alts. Maybe it was because my thoughts were now liberated and I began to think "I can use alts and not worry about having to get banned because of them!" Nay, this story would not have so tragic of an end if that were the case. Later on when I was using an alt, a staff member whose name shall not be mentioned (mainly because I forgot who) checked the IP of the alt I was currently on and witness that I had connected with a now banned account previously. Of course, the only responsible thing to do due to the lack of information was to lay down an IP ban on me.
I do understand where this ban came from, and why the admins did what they did. It was unsafe and irresponsible to use unsecured alts on my own unsecure IP address. And so, I appealed. Although none of you can bear witness to my legendary appeal (besides staff) I will paraphrase here. "Hello my fellow citizens on the OPBlocks minecraft server. I do believe that I have been permanently Internet Protocol banned from this good minecraft server, and I am here today to appeal said Internet Protocol ban. Although I have been Epicherobrine123 in the past, I am not him now and will never be him again, and more importantly the man or woman that was Epicherobrine123 at the time of the ban was not me. I have not been banned because of hacking, but from my own ineptitude. I did not realize at the time that someone could get the same account that I used previously and choose to hack on the OPBlocks server. Now however, I do. Henceforth, I will no longer be using any alts from the MCLeaks website. While it is against the law to ban evade, I never did ban evade as the account was not banned under my temporary ownership. I do hope that my reputation in the server will allow you to believe my story and unban my minecraft account."
This story was received with mixed results and after many back and forths, pushes and pulls between the staff team I was eventually unbanned. I was banned for a total of 3 arduous days and it was the worst time of my life. Although now I take breaks lasting much longer than a mere 3 days, having the choice to always go back to something and choosing not to go to it is much different from being restricted from doing something. Henceforth after this experience I have never used an unsecured alt from MCLeaks ever again.
and now look, i accepted you as staff! people change

Jarks

Not MȏԀєяѧṭȏя
That happened to me too in a smaller parkour server. Never use those garbage alt websites

If you're already crying and having a hard time over a simple 7 day ban, okay buddy.
its not like litterally crying but i'm just a bit addicted to opblocks so it's hard to miss a week of it, but if i had something important to do or just something with my family, i wouldn't play opblocks

Lynnie

its not like litterally crying but i'm just a bit addicted to opblocks so it's hard to miss a week of it, but if i had something important to do or just something with my family, i wouldn't play opblocks
If you can't stay off the game for a week you shouldn't be playing in the first place