Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sosa's Late Introduction - v3 & v4

Sosa

Hello guys, long time, no see! I have recently been quite toxic on the forums - and I do apologise (I have, hopefully, removed all if the Funny's on you guys' staff applications <3 I do want to come back to OPBlocks, as v4 seems like a cool update!

Anyway, hi, if you haven't met me, I'm Sosa (IRL name is Jy - pronounced Jai) a 14, nearly 15, year old Australian. If you already know me, then you would probably know me for one of these reasons; staff application lier, a good friend, or the toxic guy. And I would like to change that, I would like to be forgiven for what I have done in the past! And I do apologise for what I have done!

This has turned into more if an apology, but who cares, I still introduced myself :p

angyma

Hi, Sosa. Nice to see you back on OPBlocks.

I've said this so many times, but if people can't get over themselves and forgive you over a block game then that's their fault. On second thoughts though I hope to see you more in-game and make sure to reply to me on Discord! ;o

And, remember: if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me! I'm almost always around to answer them.

Sosa

Hi, Sosa. Nice to see you back on OPBlocks.

I've said this so many times, but if people can't get over themselves and forgive you over a block game then that's their fault. On second thoughts though I hope to see you more in-game and make sure to reply to me on Discord! ;o

And, remember: if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me! I'm almost always around to answer them.
Thanks man! I'm actually out for the weekend, so I can't, sorry 'bout that

34D

Hiya I've seen you around before haven't I
I'd like to know you more and I'm pretty sure you could be a good friend :)