Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

RIP England

VSaucy

Uk has to be one of the most racist countries in the world. Main reason why people voted to leave the EU is so that they can "control" immigration. Controlling people that enter/leave the country is basically impossible. Also if we end up leaving the EU the value of our currency will drop to a $1.53 and this will **** up our economy.
England is doomed, the old wrinkly pricks screwed us over

Most people on here are american so you probably don't give a ****, if you are british well our country is dead

Blesser

This is also terror for Croatia.
Croatia will soon stop making profits, since like 80% tourists in Croatia are from England.

This is a mistake but also a problem for the economy. England is one of the most important countries in Europe on military plane too. It is not only about England itself but about the whole EU. The EU basically needs to worry about too many countries. They can't handle that many. Another problem is that every country in the EU (28 countries) need to agree if there is a certain proposal. If they don't, then they have a problem for sure.

A referendum is also pretty much useless. People get intimidated by the media, nationalists and populists. I guess, we young people don't need to worry about all of this. They will figure it out.

VSaucy

Yeah, I totally agree.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ds-eu-referendum-vote-leave-lie-a7100706.html
Another reason most voted for Brexit is because of the money going towards NHS - what a lie (':
They think sending people back to their own countries will shorten down queues for medical appointments, well good luck - most doctors are foreign anyway.

Moving to Canada or New Zealand, anyone with me?
Ikr couple of power hungry scumbags, if these guys take over the country we are actually screwed. Im taking my family to canada when I get a full time job ;)