Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugitive

big cat manager
1. For Donor ranks, can I get clarification on how exactly they will be transferred? I had CandyWarrior on the original OPB but then when it was merged with PrimeMC, I had upgraded to PrimeGod. Will I receive the equivalent of CandyWarrior or will I get the equivalent of PrimeGod?

2. How will the server be laid out? At first, will there only be one realm, or will the 4 exist again?

1. Only if you had a rank on old OPBlocks, you'll get it back. But you need proof of you having the rank.
2. I think they said that there will be 1 realm at the start, then they will have more realms.

Right @Zapexy

Diebybow

For the 1st question yes, if you had your rank transferred to Prime you can have it moved back. So if you have highest on prime from the transfer you will get the highest here and the rank from prime taken away.
For the 2nd question at the start there will be 1 realm.

Fugitive

big cat manager
1. Only if you had a rank on old OPBlocks, you'll get it back. But you need proof of you having the rank.
2. I think they said that there will be 1 realm at the start, then they will have more realms.

Right @Zapexy
For the 1st question yes, if you had your rank transferred to Prime you can have it moved back. So if you have highest on prime from the transfer you will get the highest here and the rank from prime taken away.
For the 2nd question at the start there will be 1 realm.

Perfect, thank you!

Ok so here's my story, I had gobbler on OPB, then the servers merged and I bought Pgod, would I be able to get the equivalence of gobbler and keep Primegod on prime?, because that's basically what I had, gobbler on OPB and Primegod on Prime.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Ok so here's my story, I had gobbler on OPB, then the servers merged and I bought Pgod, would I be able to get the equivalence of gobbler and keep Primegod on prime?, because that's basically what I had, gobbler on OPB and Primegod on Prime.
Hmm.. If you have proof of having your gobbler rank on OPB, you'll get that back, but since you probably upgraded from the equivalence of gobbler to PrimeGod, you probably saved money, so I'm really not sure.

Renovix

@Gizmofire -

When you upgraded to PrimeGod on Prime did you pay the entire price, or just upgraded through the cheaper upgrades? It depends. We would give you Gobbler back here.

Fugitive

big cat manager
@Gizmofire -

When you upgraded to PrimeGod on Prime did you pay the entire price, or just upgraded through the cheaper upgrades? It depends. We would give you Gobbler back here.
In my case, I was CandyWarrior on OPB, then on the transfer to Prime, I purchased PrimeGod on the other prison server. So I had PrimeGod on Fire and Prime on Ice.

Renovix

In my case, I was CandyWarrior on OPB, then on the transfer to Prime, I purchased PrimeGod on the other prison server. So I had PrimeGod on Fire and Prime on Ice.
You would keep PrimeGod on Fire and your Prime on Ice would be removed in return for the equivalent rank on OPBlocks - only if you show evidence, of course.

@Gizmofire -

When OPBlocks merged with Prime, I kept my rank up until the first prison restart, after that I didn't bother with making another donation support thread so I bought Primegod. I have had this rank ever since.

So I theoretically bought two different ranks at their normal price, gobbler on OPBlocks and Primegod on PrimeMC.

This is late but if i had CandyKnight and bought PrimeGod upgrade from prime tp PrimeGod Will i Lise the PrimeGod and get the equivalent to CandyKnight or PrimeGod?

Status
Not open for further replies.