JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Petition to Rename CandyCorn server to Caramel 2.0

Rename cc prisons to Caramel 2.0?

• Click this to sign Petition

• Click this to sign petition

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lynnie

should probably put this in off topic and not tag all the staff in a seperate reply on your own post, Just edit it. Post farming is still a thing you know.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
should probably put this in off topic and not tag all the staff in a seperate reply on your own post, Just edit it. Post farming is still a thing you know.
Not sure if it is anymore Lynn! Not like anyone has been punished for it for like over a year by now! Maybe they should update the rules! Since no one follows them!

And we love cluttering up staff notifications! Lemme just tag @____Penguin____ to add him to the fun!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Not sure if it is anymore Lynn! Not like anyone has been punished for it for like over a year by now! Maybe they should update the rules! Since no one follows them!

And we love cluttering up staff notifications! Lemme just tag @____Penguin____ to add him to the fun!
I'd like to report someone for post farming they're using some insane forum hacks

Attachments

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ

we actually have punished people for post farming in the past year

sTheCandyLord

No, but considering I haven't interacted with this server for like a year my opinion doesn't matter. They still have the lollipop realm though, right?