Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Mystery Event

Fugitive

big cat manager
Hello everyone. I have some important news to share. A mysterious ship has docked in OPBlocks Spawn. It looks like it is a chance for those of you brave enough to attempt a challenge to earn amazing prizes.

I have spoken with the Captain of the Ship and she has informed me that the challenges are in three stages.

First, you’ll have to answer 10 questions correctly without getting 1 wrong. If you get one wrong, you’ll be required to restart from Question 1.

Second, you’ll be teleported into The End Maze. You’ll be tasked with successfully navigating the maze to reach the end point.

Third, you will have to complete 21 sections of parkour to prove your dexterity and skill. We recommend playing in either 1.8 or 1.12 to ensure that the jumps work.

These challenges will push you to your limits, and you will only have 1 chance. If you give up and decide to go back to spawn, you WILL NOT be able to compete in the event challenges again.

The prizes will rival those found in the tombs of the Ancient Pharaohs of Egypt. Everyone will receive the same prizes EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT FINISH THE MAZE 1ST, 2ND, AND 3RD.

The first three people to take a screenshot in the final throne and respond to this thread with the screenshot will receive special winning prizes.

Once in the challenge arenas, you will not have access to any commands in order to prevent cheating of any kind. If any kind of cheating is found out, it will result in a PERMANENT BAN so think before deciding to use any cheat. There are plenty of signs in which you'll be able to use to give up if you so wish.

**IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEE THAT THE SHIP WILL CLEAR YOUR INVENTORY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO CLICK THE SIGN TO JOIN THE CHALLENGES. OPBLOCKS STAFF ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU FAILING TO READ THE SIGNS, THIS POST, OR ANY OTHER WARNINGS AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ITEMS BACK IF YOU LOSE ITEMS THIS WAY.**

Last edited: