PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Message ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianPing

Okay, so this kinda threw me off guard when 100 messages wasn't Active Member title. Does anybody know the ranking system, as I now know it's not the same as Prime?

Zapexy

Forum rankings have nothing to do with messages but have to do with trophy points instead. Would you all prefer if it was messages?

No please. No messages as ranks. Makes people post useless stuff just to get the rank.
Forum rankings have nothing to do with messages but have to do with trophy points instead. Would you all prefer if it was messages?

Last edited:

angyma

I would rather prefer the trophies. As said above it comes with earning likes and posts to get trophies making it overall harder to get a new rank. I don't think that it would be a bad thing - doing this, because really, does it matter if multiple people have the same rank? No, ranks don't matter, the way your posts effect other members of the forums matter. Either way - +1 to the trophy idea.

o/ ang

Status
Not open for further replies.