Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Funniest story wins!!!

So pretty much tell me a story bout how u found opblocks. Or could be a funny story that has happened to u. The funniest one gets 50mil in prison server. Winner is announced tomorrow. Gl!

Here's a little example of my story: so once I was swimming at this big lake called 1000 islands. I was snorkeling kinda And found these two green balls, and I thought it was some sort of plant so I started stabbing it and opened it. Then I realized it was 2 watermelons (the person put them there so they can be cold by the water). So 1;30 mins ltr a big guy comes and screams who broke the melons. At this point I was scared to death so I raised my hand and said it was me and he called me a b*it*. So then my dad had to drive 1hr to ottawa to buy the guy melons. I got hit by my dad that day. LOL

Bet no one will beat that

Last edited:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Ok so I was at this farm sanctuary, because I love farm animals, especially pigs, and guess what, there with pigs there. They were telling us about the pigs, one thing was that they put pig sunscreen on the pigs because pigs get sunburned too. So I go up to one of the pigs, I start petting him, and he just turns around and sweeps me off my feet, leaving me sitting in the dirt covered in pig sunscreen. I didn't even realize I had pig sunscreen all over me, so I sat up and tried to dust off my shirt and then realized it was all gooey. The lady giving the tour then said that pig sunscreen stains are incredibly hard to get out, so I'd probably have to throw away that shirt. I really liked that shirt...

Also there was a 7 foot tall cow, and while this little girl was petting it, it pooped out the biggest cow turd you'll ever see. @CowOfSteel

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
OOh wait I got another story. It was halloween, and I was trick or treating. I stopped at this one house, that had these crazy decorations, live size zombie statues and stuff. But every year, while I was grabbing my candy, one of the zombies just comes to life and grabs your shoulder from behind. It scared the hell out of me the first few times, but this year, I was ready. I walk up to the house, I find the zombie closest to the candy bowl, and just start poking him. I kept poking him and no response. So then I started tickling him, and lucky enough the guy in the zombie costume was ticklish. he started laughing and trying to push my hands away and I told him I'd stop if he let me get my candy in peace. Long story short, I foiled that guy's master plan with tickles.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Here's a little example of my story: so once I was swimming at this big lake called 1000 islands. I was snorkeling kinda And found these two green balls, and I thought it was some sort of plant so I started stabbing it and opened it. Then I realized it was 2 watermelons (the person put them there so they can be cold by the water). So 1;30 mins ltr a big guy comes and screams who broke the melons. At this point I was scared to death so I raised my hand and said it was me and he called me a b*it*. So then my dad had to drive 1hr to ottawa to buy the guy melons. I got hit by my dad that day. LOL
Also you never said how you found OPBlocks

Ok so I was at this farm sanctuary, because I love farm animals, especially pigs, and guess what, there with pigs there. They were telling us about the pigs, one thing was that they put pig sunscreen on the pigs because pigs get sunburned too. So I go up to one of the pigs, I start petting him, and he just turns around and sweeps me off my feet, leaving me sitting in the dirt covered in pig sunscreen. I didn't even realize I had pig sunscreen all over me, so I sat up and tried to dust off my shirt and then realized it was all gooey. The lady giving the tour then said that pig sunscreen stains are incredibly hard to get out, so I'd probably have to throw away that shirt. I really liked that shirt...

Also there was a 7 foot tall cow, and while this little girl was petting it, it pooped out the biggest cow turd you'll ever see. @CowOfSteel
I thought u were the pig

So pretty much tell me a story bout how u found opblocks. Or could be a funny story that has happened to u. The funniest one gets 50mil in prison server. Winner is announced tomorrow. Gl!

How I found opblocks, one day I was watching yt and boom a tweet from crainer. That’s all

Well I also went snorkeling in the great barrier reef and while I was snorkeling with my dad (it was apparently is the safe zone) I saw a great white shark and my dad was just in his phone taking photos (in a waterproof case) then he started the timer and wrote I wad going call to the cruise fast. That's how I got into swimming + I got into opblocks by far screaming out "OPBLOCKS" at maccas

therealestigg7

Last night, my wife's boss from her brand new job invited us over for dinner. On the drive over, my wife reiterated many times to me just how important it was to make a good impression.
I scoffed and arrogantly informed my silly wife that I always make good impressions.
My wife's boss is a single lady in her fifties, so it was just the three of us. We chitchatted over drinks and salads and seemed to really be hitting it off. She laughed at my well-timed, perfectly-appropriate jokes and my wife seemed pleased.
Soon she brought out the main course, a nice big juicy steak for each of us. As I began to cut into my steak, I was discouraged to discover how under cooked this steak was.
Now, I've had my fair share of rare steak. I prefer medium, but I can handle rare. This was several-minutes-on-a-hot-grill short of rare. I probably could've resuscitated the cow had I tried. Instead, I sat there fidgeting with my knife and fork, worrying about how I was going to get away with not eating this steak.
Claim vegan-ism? No, I'd already feigned great enthusiasm upon seeing the steak.
Just then, our hostess excused herself to the kitchen to take care of some dessert preparations. As I looked across the fancy dining room table at the open window of this 3rd story apartment... a cartoon light bulb appeared over my head.
I knew I had to be decisive, realizing that she could return at any moment. I committed. I grabbed the steak with my hand, gently shook off the juice and executed a perfect throw right through the center of the open window.
Here's the big time FU. The window wasn't open. It was the cleanest fricking window you've ever seen in your life. That is, until my mostly raw slab of steak slammed up against it and slowly slid down leaving a trail of bloody juice in its wake.
My wife - who's steak was a nice medium rare and was unaware of my predicament - turned, jaw dropped, and stared at me like I was an alien from another planet. This look then slowly morphed into more of a there-is-no-place-on-this-planet-you-can-ever-hide-from-me expression of demonic anger.
My wife's boss heard the thud of the steak-on-window impact and came quickly. She took in the scene, the steak sitting on the window sill, the blood trail, my empty plate, and then gave me an inquisitive, puzzled look.
I just didn't know what to say. It felt like a minute of silence, but was probably 3 or 4 seconds. Finally, the best I could manage was "I... I'm so sorry. I am such a clutz... I don't know... I was just cutting it.. and... it... ... it slipped... just ask my wife, I really am a clutz... right honey?... (no help coming from that direction) ... I will clean this up... I can't believe this... I am so sorry" etc... etc...
Both women continued to stare at me like I had escaped from the loony bin, as I smeared the blood around the window with my cloth napkin, dusted off the steak, and continued to mutter my incoherent explanation. I knew no one was buying the story.
I knew what I had to do. I sheepishly returned to my seat and proceeded to eat every bite of that disgusting, cold, chewy, bloody, raw steak.
I remained pretty quiet the rest of the evening. My wife's only two words to me since the incident are "I'm fine". Tried to sneakily throw my under-cooked steak through an open window... only to find out it wasn't open.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Last night, my wife's boss from her brand new job invited us over for dinner. On the drive over, my wife reiterated many times to me just how important it was to make a good impression.
I scoffed and arrogantly informed my silly wife that I always make good impressions.
My wife's boss is a single lady in her fifties, so it was just the three of us. We chitchatted over drinks and salads and seemed to really be hitting it off. She laughed at my well-timed, perfectly-appropriate jokes and my wife seemed pleased.
Soon she brought out the main course, a nice big juicy steak for each of us. As I began to cut into my steak, I was discouraged to discover how under cooked this steak was.
Now, I've had my fair share of rare steak. I prefer medium, but I can handle rare. This was several-minutes-on-a-hot-grill short of rare. I probably could've resuscitated the cow had I tried. Instead, I sat there fidgeting with my knife and fork, worrying about how I was going to get away with not eating this steak.
Claim vegan-ism? No, I'd already feigned great enthusiasm upon seeing the steak.
Just then, our hostess excused herself to the kitchen to take care of some dessert preparations. As I looked across the fancy dining room table at the open window of this 3rd story apartment... a cartoon light bulb appeared over my head.
I knew I had to be decisive, realizing that she could return at any moment. I committed. I grabbed the steak with my hand, gently shook off the juice and executed a perfect throw right through the center of the open window.
Here's the big time FU. The window wasn't open. It was the cleanest fricking window you've ever seen in your life. That is, until my mostly raw slab of steak slammed up against it and slowly slid down leaving a trail of bloody juice in its wake.
My wife - who's steak was a nice medium rare and was unaware of my predicament - turned, jaw dropped, and stared at me like I was an alien from another planet. This look then slowly morphed into more of a there-is-no-place-on-this-planet-you-can-ever-hide-from-me expression of demonic anger.
My wife's boss heard the thud of the steak-on-window impact and came quickly. She took in the scene, the steak sitting on the window sill, the blood trail, my empty plate, and then gave me an inquisitive, puzzled look.
I just didn't know what to say. It felt like a minute of silence, but was probably 3 or 4 seconds. Finally, the best I could manage was "I... I'm so sorry. I am such a clutz... I don't know... I was just cutting it.. and... it... ... it slipped... just ask my wife, I really am a clutz... right honey?... (no help coming from that direction) ... I will clean this up... I can't believe this... I am so sorry" etc... etc...
Both women continued to stare at me like I had escaped from the loony bin, as I smeared the blood around the window with my cloth napkin, dusted off the steak, and continued to mutter my incoherent explanation. I knew no one was buying the story.
I knew what I had to do. I sheepishly returned to my seat and proceeded to eat every bite of that disgusting, cold, chewy, bloody, raw steak.
I remained pretty quiet the rest of the evening. My wife's only two words to me since the incident are "I'm fine". Tried to sneakily throw my under-cooked steak through an open window... only to find out it wasn't open.
seems legit