Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

DRASTICALLY BUFFED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

retired mineman
We didn't lie on that announcement. It was drastically buffed.

Then we drastically nerfed it after realizing it didn't need any reworking to begin with.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
We didn't lie on that announcement. It was drastically buffed.

Then we drastically nerfed it after realizing it didn't need any reworking to begin with.
I know it was insanely too op to begin with but did you have to nerf it so much?

Max explosive in V5 now (the red was what it was before they apparently "buffed" it back to what it was in V4 and the yellow is what was added from the buff. ) :

Max explosive in V4 (the picture's bad because its from a video since I never thought I'd need to prove explosive was actually good in V4 .-.) :

Something needs to happen to combat the nerfs. If you're going to make the radius smaller, make it happen more often or vise versa. Luck and explosive went from the best to borderline useless with the nerfs . The new enchant and explosive buff was probably the biggest content update that miners were looking forward to. Only to have those updates nerfed away within days. Also with the sell prices being nerfed 23%, I think the enchants should get better. Again something needs to combat the nerfs.

Last edited:

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Max explosive in V5 now (the red was what it was before they apparently "buffed" it back to what it was in V4 and the yellow is what was added from the buff. ) :

Max explosive in V4 (the picture's bad because its from a video since I never thought I'd need to prove explosive was actually good in V4 .-.) :

Something needs to happen to combat the nerfs. If you're going to make the radius smaller, make it happen more often or vise versa. Luck and explosive went from the best to borderline useless with the nerfs . The new enchant and explosive buff was probably the biggest content update that miners were looking forward to. Only to have those updates nerfed away within days. Also with the sell prices being nerfed 23%, I think the enchants should get better. Again something needs to combat the nerfs.
That's not even the buff that's just the 5 extra levels, they reset it to exactly the v4 version.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I understand people are upset about this nerf, but having people fill their inventories and backpacks within 2 minutes is just broken. We can't be a week into release and have people past P15.

As requested at the beginning of v4, we made it easier to prestige. That together with fast filling inventories didn't mix well, so we had to nerf something.

AwesomeAgent10

I understand people are upset about this nerf, but having people fill their inventories and backpacks within 2 minutes is just broken. We can't be a week into release and have people past P15.

As requested at the beginning of v4, we made it easier to prestige. That together with fast filling inventories didn't mix well, so we had to nerf something.
Well... those people are candyking. You have me over here (o/) who only get 750k per inv and Cking with like 6mil or something

So regarding the money system and how there's been a 23% decrease in sell prices, couldn't they just buff the regular mines? Just wondering if that would be an option or not...

Yep this server has too stop being p2w I see crainer in the first dontator mine and how much he gets and that logic makes no sense how can you go from that much money to like millions

34D

All servers are p2w, you'll always get something extra or good after you donate to the server store because the server needs money to keep going and unless the prices are insane, it really doesn't matter if it's pay to win. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.