Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Chip's Apology

Hi everyone.

So the last couple days have been... interesting to say the least regarding my time on the server. I wanted to make this thread not because I ask for forgiveness or because I want to show everyone I'm a nice guy - I made this because I want everyone to know that my words/actions these last couple days are not me and I apologize for them.

Without a doubt, I was toxic these past couple days. Toxic enough that I was nearly, and quite frankly should have been, given a ban. I screwed up, big time.

This thread is not solely directed towards the staff I have already apologized to through DM's on Discord, but instead to them and to the community of OPBlocks.

I created drama and arguments on Caramel and Lollipop which were completely unnecessary, disrespectful towards the hardworking staff and community, and downright immature and inappropriate. My actions and words, although deliberate at the time, were made out of disappointment and anger. Although it is likely that this came from stress relating to piles of work from college, it is more because of my own personal expectations of success. I felt that I wasn't successful and it wasn't something I really expected to have, which caused the temper and outbreak.

Being backed up by people who thought I was in the right didn't help me, but I do not put any blame on those who did. I had to take a second from the server today to recenter myself and reflect on the words and actions I said and committed. I screwed up and I don't expect forgiveness or acceptance from the staff I disrespected or the community I hurt. I can only hope that I can fix the behavior I showed earlier for the future.

These past couple days were not me, and you only have my word in that matter.

It is because of my actions and words that I have decided to take a 3 day break from the server to reflect and restructure my behavior. Josh said I should be banned for 3 days for toxicity, so I will take 3 days to rework my behavior on and off the server. This decision has been made solely by myself. No one else should take blame in this matter, solely me. I know 3 days doesn't seem like much, but during this time I will be focusing on recreating my image and reputation and trying to become the "old Chip" I guess you could say. My DM's on discord are always open if you want to message me. Chipaway#9953

(Edit - I have decided to extend this break from 3 days to indefinite until I can resolve my personal issues and fix relationships with those I've done damage to. I will be back eventually.)

I am sorry to the community, the staff, and the server in general.

- Chip

Last edited:
I always like to think; "it takes a boy to make a mistake, but it takes a man to make up for it." While I don't know much about what went on, you seem quite upset about it, and your apology seems sincere. Owning up to and taking the consequences of your responsibilities is one of the best things you can do. It helps you grow as a person as well as helping those around you. I just hope you've learned from what you've done, and will not repeat your actions.

I always like to think; "it takes a boy to make a mistake, but it takes a man to make up for it." While I don't know much about what went on, you seem quite upset about it, and your apology seems sincere. Owning up to and taking the consequences of your responsibilities is one of the best things you can do. It helps you grow as a person as well as helping those around you. I just hope you've learned from what you've done, and will not repeat your actions.
Thanks Destine. Your support means a lot.

I don't know much about what happened in your personal life. I do know two things though. 1: It takes a man to admit his mistakes and apologize for them publically and 2: that people often make poor choices after they go through tough times. I think that this shows a lot about your character and I respect you for this. If you ever need to talk message me on discord MeltedCore#8187