Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bonjour :D

Hey OP Blocks!
I'm xTactical, and you can call me Aedan! I am making my Introduction today.

Firstly, I'd most commonly known on PrimeMC on both Prison Ice and Fire. I never really played on OPBlocks, although I knew of its existence.

I'm a 12 year old boy from New York who loves to do many things - sports, computers, Minecraft, math, Trumpet, etc. I've been playing Minecraft for 2-3 years now, and have been loving it ever since.

Most obviously why I am here, I really enjoy the Prison gamemode. OP Prison, Hardcore Prison - it all sounds like mining. Mining is something I love to do and I love competing for it. You will definitely see me in chat comparing pickaxes with one another, as that is something I like to do.

You'll most likely see me on ALL the prison servers, as that's something I enjoy doing as well - playing on more than one server, and trying to be the best.

You won't see me in PvP very often, as I SUCK at PvP. I suck at building also, so don't ask me to build a pickachu because it will probably turn out to look like an alligator.

I'm a pretty shy guy if I think about it, but I'm always up for making new friends.

Some goals I have for OP Blocks is to make new friends, create a mining team, and to get to the maximum rank. Those are only a couple of goals, as once the server releases, I'll be planning some more.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

imPinoy

Welcome to OpBlocks' Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Erm, you didn't join the forums on July 17th. You officially joined on the 27th of June, but first posted on the 17th of July. ;)

Welcome to OpBlocks' Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Erm, you didn't join the forums on July 17th. You officially joined on the 27th of June, but first posted on the 17th of July. ;)
Thank you! I'll make sure to change that - I registered on the 27th of June, but wasn't confirmed until today :p thanks again :)

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ
Welcome to OPB Aedan! If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me or any other staff member :3

E

emelade

Welcome to OPBlocks! I'm glad to see you here on the forums, and look forward to mining alongside you in game. Like others have said, if you need anything just message me. :)

Welcome to OPB Aedan! If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me or any other staff member :3
Thanks Rose! :)
Ahem, you mean OPBlocks? ;o

Anyways, welcome to OPBlocks! If you need anything then don't be afraid to shoot me a message!
haha, fixed! Thanks!
Welcome to OPBlocks! I'm glad to see you here on the forums, and look forward to mining alongside you in game. Like others have said, if you need anything just message me. :)
same with you! Hope to see you soon, thanks!
Welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :3
Thanks Mochi :)
Welcome to OP Blocks! Hope to see you around :p
thank you, and same with you!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Thank you! I'll make sure to change that - I registered on the 27th of June, but wasn't confirmed until today :p thanks again :)
You still haven't changed it :p Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you'll play a lot knowing your activity on Pr***MC prison.