JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Answering frequently asked Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixlation

Frequently Asked Questions

Hey Peeps

So just noticed that everyone seems to be asking the same questions over and over again. To be completely honest these are just common sense but I have proof so let me crack on with it as there is lots to answer. Also I will be updating this thread often.

How do I get wood / Where do I get wood?
Seriously I have 50 screenshots of this question
You can either type /shop, or warp shop. The woods should be on your left as you enter the shop area. Also wood prices are not too expensive so there is plenty for you. Only listing 5 cause 50 would be a bit too much.

You get the idea...

How do I teleport to my plot / Where is my plot?
Simply type /plot home. If you want to review all the plots help then just type /plot help all or type /plot help for the help pages.

How do I vote?
Voting is down at the moment so please be patient as the Staff team will implement this in the future. Also most likely you will be able to type /vote when the server voting is released.

Why does /pv not work?
If you are not a donator then you will not have access to any player vaults atm. For those who have player vaults are currently not implemented but may in the future. Ask or pm a staff member for more info

Why have my purchases not arrived?
Be patient purchases will arrive within 24 hours as there is lots of purchases on the network. Also try relogging and then your package may arrive. If your purchase does not happen soon then you can simply go to this thread for more information. http://www.opblocks.com/forums/donation-support.49/

Conslusion
Hope this helped, I will be updating this thread frequently and checking chat for all the questions that you have asked on the server. If you have any further questions feel free to comment below or send me a private pm. The main reason I am creating this thread is to prevent or reduce these asked questions on the server and also to help you with what is essential to do.

Post more down below if I have missed some :D

Thx Pixl

ShroomsDawg

You might want to add,

Where do I sell?

How do I get to the mine?

Where is the candy?

Those are three I have seen quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.