1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied YouTuber Application - xItzScuffy

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Scuffy, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuffy

Scuffy Member

Your Username:
    xItzScuffy
    Channel Link:
    Subscriber Count:
    Link a video recorded on OPBlocks:
    Before you look off please read the whole post. Let me make this clear. I am NOT applying for YouTube rank, but I AM saying that the subscriber requirement needs to be lower. For the time being, there have been 0 accepted youtuber applications from when this thread was made. Doesn’t that say to you that something in your manditory requirements is messed up? You are hardly going to find people with 5000+ subscribers just hop on to your server. This isn’t hate it’s just making a point. I have experienced doing YouTube for a while and haven’t ever got anywhere near 5000 subscribers, despite putting hours of work into each video. In my opinion, the YouTube rank should be given on quality of video and what the staff think of the channel and it’s content. If I see a change in requirements, I will make a video dedicated to OPBlocks and maybe even a series on it. In my opinion you should have to have at least 100 views on three of your videos, and more than 50 subscribers. However that is just the bare minimum. Channels which have that may not be accepted because their content isn’t very good and no effort is put in to their videos. The videos themselves have to be good quality with some decent editing. Thanks for reading, I hope you will take into account what I have said and some changes will be made.
    ~Scuffy​

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shrek

Shrek Member

they want exposure to more people then 59 people, that's what they're after bud.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Goddessics

Goddessics Well-Known Member

Next time please read the rules to be a YouTuber. @Mochi requesting lock

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mochi

Mochi мocнι ♥

Yes, the requirements are somewhat high, but keep in mind, Youtube rank comes with perks. They are given a specific rank and we aren't going to just give it out to any one.

Application Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.