JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

YouTube Rank Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
what is your youtube
His YouTube is qOmega, just looked him up. 234 subs, total views of 160,000. Sounds like a lot but his most viewed mc video has only 118 views, with almost all of his views coming from SNL clips / videos. Hasn’t uploaded mc in over a month.

qOmega

I was just curious jeez no need to attack my upload schedule. If I were to upload a series here and stay consistent, which I can do, I could easily get more views. I ask because I want to meet those requirements.

Either way, the requirements are probably well into the thousands. I could be wrong though. Maybe make content anyway if you like the server, there isn't a need for the YouTube rank. Do you know of any other players who have YouTube rank besides Jack and Jerome? Looking at others with the rank might help you get an idea for what the requirements are.

qOmega

There were a couple others, regardless, this isn't my only channel. I have 5k subs on another but I never got around to ever continuing YouTube. If I wanted to grind a bit I could totally get more. I cracked that algorithm lmao

There were a couple others, regardless, this isn't my only channel. I have 5k subs on another but I never got around to ever continuing YouTube. If I wanted to grind a bit I could totally get more. I cracked that algorithm lmao
Generally I would say they are going to be looking for a youtuber with a community already built as they are trying to draw players. If your main audience isn't minecraft, or you don't have many for minecraft, I unfortunately don't think they would consider you for YT rank

Just curious what these are considering I pull over 160k views and I'd love to record here.
You could always play for fun. A YouTuber does not need a YT rank to be an actual YouTuber. They need to have a consistent schedule of Upload, and a good fanbase, that's what makes a person a YouTuber. Not a YT rank, not the number of subscribers. It's that a YouTuber has to have a consistent upload schedule and a fanbase that likes her/his content.

Anyway, the requirements for YT rank is 100k subscribers.
A suggestion is that you start making consistent uploads on this server, you might get noticed and start gaining subscribers, later gaining the YT rank. If you do this, remember the advertise the server's IP in your videos, so that you have a chance to get the YT rank. Thanks!

Hi can i apply for YouTube rank i have 125 subscribers around 3000 views. I upload minecraft content and livestreams on youtube and twitch weakly. And ill start uploading on your server very soon. Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.