Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Yelling something at a McDonald's again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

far9448

Ok so
A lot of u might remember back in V4. @Amazing gave me a "McDonalds" tag for yelling "OPBLOCKS" in a McDonald's. here
And I then went on to order a burger with only pickles and sauce. At the counter. here
I lowkey got upgraded from CPrince to CLord for that lol.
Then wammy did it. here
But I wanna do that again. It was fun. Also keep in mind it was a lot louder than it sounds lmao
I want some ideas for what I could say.
Leave your ideas in the comments below. Make sure it's like 1-3 words. I'm not gonna say "HI MY NAME IS FAR AND BIGCDG IS BAD STAFF" or something y'know.

Also accepting sponsorship for this. So if you wanna donate feel free *cough* @Amazing *cough*

far9448

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

How haven't you been barred from that McDonalds !?!
Banned?

And oh I'm a loyal customer who also happens to yell stuff and annoy everyone! It's kinda like +1 from the people who work there and -1 from literally everyone else. So = 0. We're good

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Sing this:

MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG
MINE 10 DIAMONDS IN A CAVE
MY STEVE LOVE TO GET DIAMONDS OOH
I MINE A ORE I FORGOT THE WAY
I CANT BUY AN ALEX NO PICKAXE

MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG

G

Goddessics

Sing this:

MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG
MINE 10 DIAMONDS IN A CAVE
MY STEVE LOVE TO GET DIAMONDS OOH
I MINE A ORE I FORGOT THE WAY
I CANT BUY AN ALEX NO PICKAXE
MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG
Drive off a cliff in minecraft <3 ily pig

Aussie__

Ok

Here's what I'll do for a special tag.

I'll walk into mcdonalds, and order 10 pieces of cheese. Then I'll carve them out outside and make them spell "OPB"

Accepting sponsorships @Luigi @Amazing

Lol the only MacDonald near me is in a mall so if I'm going to do it I'll have to scream it out in the whole mall

therealestigg7

Ok so
A lot of u might remember back in V4. @Amazing gave me a "McDonalds" tag for yelling "OPBLOCKS" in a McDonald's. here
And I then went on to order a burger with only pickles and sauce. At the counter. here
I lowkey got upgraded from CPrince to CLord for that lol.
Then wammy did it. here
But I wanna do that again. It was fun. Also keep in mind it was a lot louder than it sounds lmao
I want some ideas for what I could say.
Leave your ideas in the comments below. Make sure it's like 1-3 words. I'm not gonna say "HI MY NAME IS FAR AND BIGCDG IS BAD STAFF" or something y'know.

Also accepting sponsorship for this. So if you wanna donate feel free *cough* @Amazing *cough*
Next go to the counter and when the ask u what u wants screamz at themz a hypickel

Status
Not open for further replies.