Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Yeah im leaving pce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't make myself known but I was here when the server was created. Was dumb with hacks, been banned but unbanned. Made myself known on the first forums. Im wasting my time checking in on the forums just to see peoples post or if they are active. I haven't touched minecraft, actually any games in general for months. I learned that its a waste of time.
My accounts were Epicness238, and GothinkAboutLife before my account got jacked and I forgot all my security measures and stuff. I never really said what happened to the account.
Then 2 years ago my good OPB buddy, Falchon , gave me an account with a cape, https://namemc.com/profile/that1adoptedSkid.1

List of people I knew
angyma
Aussie__ from primemc I believe
CaliX2Guns
Chrissehh
CowOfSteel
CruyZi
crya - prob wrong person but I thing I allied with you in v1
Deven
Diebybow
Elijeh
Falchon
Fugitive
Gerarddo
Jenson - i remember ur old girlfriend as well, original manager
Jumpahh
Mochi
popisbae
Renovix
Rizuri -ur changing ur name way to often, I have forgotten u but I'm following u so u must be someone I knew
Roiley
Slouched
Twin
VSaucy
Xev
xJoshx
xvc - deven lol
Yosakiss - thanks for giving the crate key that gave me the command /fly long time back
Zapexy -skyblock and pvp buddy from prime

final bye, I know not many gonna reply cuz most people gone anyway lol.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
It's not a waste of time if you enjoy it
Honestly enjoying video games as a whole gets difficult as time progresses. Doesn't really feel fun anymore. Bought rdr2 and grinded it for like 3 days straight then gave it away bcs it felt dead.

LoliAni

Most people grow out of gaming as they get older, and they dont rly have much time to do it after a while. Didn't know you personally, but still sad to see another OG go away.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Didn't make myself known but I was here when the server was created. Was dumb with hacks, been banned but unbanned. Made myself known on the first forums. Im wasting my time checking in on the forums just to see peoples post or if they are active. I haven't touched minecraft, actually any games in general for months. I learned that its a waste of time.
My accounts were Epicness238, and GothinkAboutLife before my account got jacked and I forgot all my security measures and stuff. I never really said what happened to the account.
Then 2 years ago my good OPB buddy, Falchon , gave me an account with a cape, https://namemc.com/profile/that1adoptedSkid.1

List of people I knew
angyma
Aussie__ from primemc I believe
CaliX2Guns
Chrissehh
CowOfSteel
CruyZi
crya - prob wrong person but I thing I allied with you in v1
Deven
Diebybow
Elijeh
Falchon
Fugitive
Gerarddo
Jenson - i remember ur old girlfriend as well, original manager
Jumpahh
Mochi
popisbae
Renovix
Rizuri -ur changing ur name way to often, I have forgotten u but I'm following u so u must be someone I knew
Roiley
Slouched
Twin
VSaucy
Xev
xJoshx
xvc - deven lol
Yosakiss - thanks for giving the crate key that gave me the command /fly long time back
Zapexy -skyblock and pvp buddy from prime

final bye, I know not many gonna reply cuz most people gone anyway lol.
no tag okay

I haven't really played in months either lol, got on forums today for some reason
cya around I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.