Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Wont be so active

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
I wont be so active anymore but you probably could tell from the title of this thread but here are the reasons;

• School, I have to focus on school because I have been very active on OPBlocks so i haven't had much time to focus on school but now I have to focus more on school and homework

• Pokemon GO, I am currently loving the game and I can't wait for Generation 2 to come out

• My computer, My PC's Wi-Fi doesn't work for some reason as you may know and when i tried everything on YouTube it only got worse, I'm stuck on the factory reset option but when I try to reset the PC I can't for some reason. I might get someone I know to try and fix it but untill now I'm stuck with an ****top that gets 15-20fps on Minecraft and takes 2 minutes to open up Google Chrome and gets Sensitivity Drops, What that means is that my DPI on my mouse just goes from 500 - 3000 pretty much soo,

• Just to make it worse, My headphones just broke so i only have iPhone headphones that almost doesn't work ;/

So with that being said I can't be so active so I'm gonna tag some cool people;​
@McPathos
@Mochi
@NathannB
@Tuxx (sorry for tags)
@NotDuck
@KryoticKuhaku
@FeelTheL
@kaia
@Fries
@Gxdly
@Sine_Pari
@GamerGirlChrissy
@BabeElijah
@RawrWithRose

You can PM me for my skype if you want
I'm out
-Cowie​

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
I wont be so active anymore but you probably could tell from the title of this thread but here are the reasons;

• School, I have to focus on school because I have been very active on OPBlocks so i haven't had much time to focus on school but now I have to focus more on school and homework

• Pokemon GO, I am currently loving the game and I can't wait for Generation 2 to come out

• My computer, My PC's Wi-Fi doesn't work for some reason as you may know and when i tried everything on YouTube it only got worse, I'm stuck on the factory reset option but when I try to reset the PC I can't for some reason. I might get someone I know to try and fix it but untill now I'm stuck with an ****top that gets 15-20fps on Minecraft and takes 2 minutes to open up Google Chrome and gets Sensitivity Drops, What that means is that my DPI on my mouse just goes from 500 - 3000 pretty much soo,

• Just to make it worse, My headphones just broke so i only have iPhone headphones that almost doesn't work ;/

So with that being said I can't be so active so I'm gonna tag some cool people;​
@McPathos
@Mochi
@NathannB
@Tuxx (sorry for tags)
@NotDuck
@KryoticKuhaku
@FeelTheL
@kaia
@Fries
@Gxdly
@Sine_Pari
@GamerGirlChrissy
@BabeElijah

I'm out
-Cowie​
OK i guess ;_; I know that we two don't have the best history together but i'll miss you anyways. ;_;

soyup

I'll miss you, Cowie, you're a really chill and funny guy :(. I wish you the best of luck on your education, hopefully, you'll get back on soon? :p I hope you'll at least get on Teamspeak or the server once in a while.

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
nununununupls TeamSpeak buddy.
come back very soon
or you will get something, an unhappy nathan

and aclownoutsideyourhouse

Keep in touch please :D

OMG_Its_Rock

@McPathos
@Mochi
@NathannB
@Tuxx (sorry for tags)
@NotDuck
@KryoticKuhaku
@FeelTheL
@kaia
@Fries
@Gxdly
@Sine_Pari
@GamerGirlChrissy
@BabeElijah
@RawrWithRose

I'm out
-Cowie​
Wish you best of luck although you didn't tag me on this and you're playing pokemon go. :(

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
idk what happened but i didn't get a notification & ty for tagging me.

btw it's rlly not the perfect time to nolife pokemon go rn cus it's like 5 degrees outside eh. my fingers died today when battling gyms lmao.
Ofcourse gonna tag you <3

I know and fastpokemap doesn't work but still gonna play and get xp and wait till gen 2 comming out lol

Owl

Dedicated Member

@McPathos
@Mochi
@NathannB
@Tuxx (sorry for tags)
@NotDuck
@KryoticKuhaku
@FeelTheL
@kaia
@Fries
@Gxdly
@Sine_Pari
@GamerGirlChrissy