• LovesPhilosophy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OpticLuLz

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolTinyBean

Who do you guys think deserves a promotion, and why you choose them over the rest. (Just want to hear what the community thinks)

G

Goddessics

JustACookie is my favorite staff member by far love you bb deserves admin 100%
I’m not defensive. Just be careful around him. Not protective either, but BACK THE **** UP. In all seriousness though, Cookie deserves a promotion with the lack of staff and many moderators. Many moderators that are unworthy. Basically I only like 2 mods right now and 1 helper.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Same with me. I can go on and on about how some people just don’t understand how to staff. Can we do that @JustACookie ? I would love to.
I don't see why you can't, just avoid starting a flame war, and honestly sharing your opinions towards some staff will help them take into consideration to help make many experiences better and more enjoyable.

G

Goddessics

This is what I think of staff right now. Excuse my typos and other ****. Don’t try to convince me otherwise, this is my opinion, not yours. Feel free to create your own.

Amazing: I know that you are trying to improve OpBlocks for the better, who isn’t really. Everyone enjoys the server and wants it to do its best. Although you’re on occasionally, what you’re doing to the server now is horrible. Everyone is leaving because of the new gamemodes. When I say everyone, it’s basically all the candylords and up. Your top donors are leaving because it got too boring. The players see that you’re trying but you barely interact with any of us. We literally don’t know if you even acknowledge us. It pisses us off because you say you listen but you don’t. You need to just communicate more ingame and also on forums. No doubt, whenever you get on players don’t even give a **** because they know that you don’t give a **** back.

Edit: luigi: you’re so pointless I forgot about you. I don’t even know what you do except pay attention to the feuds between rekt and others.

JustACookie: PATRICIA, you’re doing a great job sweetie !!!! (Just don’t get caught up in the drama, brush it off) Make sure that you’re not holding too many grudges though.

+1

Annegare: literally no one knows who you are, why you are here, why you’re a mod, any backstory to you at all. Even I forgot that you were staff here before. Get the players to know you better and just be a little looser ingame. From my previous knowledge you’re a really good person for staff. Just, instead of randomly recruiting you without any feedback and input from the players it was kinda weird. You haven’t been here for like, a year. Speaking for all players, you’re a good person, just we would like an announcement saying that you’re becoming staff.

+1

Far9448: be more active on forums? I barely see you on forums anymore. Also, you have no friends? Talk to them outside of the game. Let me clarify, no friends outside of ingame. Basically you act like you’re above all of the players occasionally.

+0

KaosLord: where do I even start. Basically, you sound like a ****ing robot that’s high on macros. You’re way too serious, that might’ve given you a promotion but you won’t get anything above it. Legit you’re so serious it’s turned into a joke. Let loose. Basically, instead of being a macros spammer actually talk to people and get to know the players well. No one knew/knows who you are. You’re not active on forums either.

FencingGreyhound: for one, you can’t spell the word gray. Two, I legit haven’t seen you anywhere. Three, when I was online I didn’t see you either. Why are you even a mod? I never saw you online when you weren’t staff too. Like, I don’t see what the staff team sees in you.

SuperPiggeh: I’m going to rant about you because I’m really not ok with what you’ve done. BASICALLY. You hated me, while getting to know me. You then pretended to like me when I was getting introduced to the server because your ‘friends’ invited me to be their friends. You legit didn’t care about me. Well I thought you were my friend until you just ghosted me for about 3 weeks and didn’t tell me what I did. Then you went and said **** about me in staff chat about how I was rude and unsentimental towards everyone. Then you tried to be my friend again after you stabbed me in the back? Ok. Well I don’t forgive you. After that we started talking. Then you went and just started ignoring me because I didn’t play minecraft anymore. Thanks a lot. You’re resigning and getting moderator back for no reason? Your break lasted like 2 week. Like, why??? No one cares.

BigCDG: I just want you to be more mature and treat everyone equally. Not saying that you can’t talk to friend ingame but you need to pay attention to everyone asking you something

+0.5

Edit: I understand that you didn’t know how I feel about you (friends only) thanks for starting to talk to me again. I appreciate it.

LovesPhilosophy and Optic: you’ve been staff for a month now maybe less. Don’t forget about your friends. Make sure that you don’t leave people behind because you’ll get some pretty avid haters. I can’t rate you guys because I’ve never seen you in action.

Madara_: who are you again? Stop playing the game and do your job. -1

Last edited by a moderator:

OpticLuLz

This is what I think of staff right now. Excuse my typos and other Sugar.

Amazing: I know that you are trying to improve OpBlocks for the better, who isn’t really. Everyone enjoys the server and wants it to do its best. Although you’re on occasionally, what you’re doing to the server now is horrible. Everyone is leaving because of the new gamemodes. When I say everyone, it’s basically all the candylords and up. Your top donors are leaving because it got too boring. The players see that you’re trying but you barely interact with any of us. We literally don’t know if you even acknowledge us. It pisses us off because you say you listen but you don’t. You need to just communicate more ingame and also on forums. No doubt, whenever you get on players don’t even give a Sugar because they know that you don’t give a Sugar back.

JustACookie: PATRICIA, you’re doing a great job sweetie !!!! (Just don’t get caught up in the drama, brush it off) Make sure that you’re not holding too many grudges though.

+1

Annegare: literally no one knows who you are, why you are here, why you’re a mod, any backstory to you at all. Even I forgot that you were staff here before. Get the players to know you better and just be a little looser ingame. From my previous knowledge you’re a really good person for staff. Just, instead of randomly recruiting you without any feedback and input from the players it was kinda weird. You haven’t been here for like, a year. Speaking for all players, you’re a good person, just we would like an announcement saying that you’re becoming staff. +1

Far9448: be more active on forums? I barely see you on forums anymore. Also, you have no friends? Talk to them outside of the game. Let me clarify, no friends outside of ingame. Basically you act like you’re above all of the players occasionally. +0

KaosLord: where do I even start. Basically, you sound like a Fudgeing robot that’s high on macros. You’re way too serious, that might’ve given you a promotion but you won’t get anything above it. Legit you’re so serious it’s turned into a joke. Let loose. Basically, instead of being a macros spammer actually talk to people and get to know the players well. No one knew/knows who you are. You’re not active on forums either. -1

FencingGreyhound: for one, you can’t spell the word gray. Two, I legit haven’t seen you anywhere. Three, when I was online I didn’t see you either. Why are you even a mod? I never saw you online when you weren’t staff too. Like, I don’t see what the staff team sees in you. -1

SuperPiggeh: I’m going to rant about you because I’m really not ok with what you’ve done. BASICALLY. You hated me, while getting to know me. You then pretended to like me when I was getting introduced to the server because your ‘friends’ invited me to be their friends. You legit didn’t care about me. Well I thought you were my friend until you just ghosted me for about 3 weeks and didn’t tell me what I did. Then you went and said Sugar about me in staff chat about how I was rude and unsentimental towards everyone. Then you tried to be my friend again after you stabbed me in the back? Ok. Well I don’t forgive you. After that we started talking. Then you went and just started ignoring me because I didn’t play minecraft anymore. Thanks a lot. You’re resigning and getting moderator back for no reason? Your break lasted like 2 week. Like, why??? No one cares. -1

BigCDG: I just want you to be more mature and treat everyone equally. Not saying that you can’t talk to friend ingame but you need to pay attention to everyone asking you something +0.5

Edit: I understand that you didn’t know how I feel about you (friends only) thanks for starting to talk to me again. I appreciate it.

LovesPhilosophy and Optic: you’ve been staff for a month now maybe less. Don’t forget about your friends. Make sure that you don’t leave people behind because you’ll get some pretty avid haters.

Madara_: who are you again? Stop playing the game and do your job. -1
World record broken for most inaccurate comment.

FencingGreyhound

FencingGreyhound: for one, you can’t spell the word gray. Two, I legit haven’t seen you anywhere. Three, when I was online I didn’t see you either. Why are you even a mod? I never saw you online when you weren’t staff too. Like, I don’t see what the staff team sees in you.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greyhound My name is based of my high school mascot.
2. I am the one deleting half of the spam bot threads on the forums.
3. I am a mod. I play in vanish just like most mods.
4. Maybe we play different time zones.

OpticLuLz

It’s my opinion from what I see. Not you. You may disagree but this is just how I feel. You don’t tell most of the players what you do, so it looks like you do nothing.
Saying it’s your opinion doesn’t make what you said any more valid. You don’t get to basically lie about people and say “since it’s my opinion, I get to believe it’s true”.
For one, stop singling out Rose, nearly the entire prison community knows and respects her. You’d know that if you played?
After reading this whole thing you’re probably thinking “wow he hates me now”... No, just stop.

BigCDG

Alright, I am locking this thread due to a flame war starting. Even some staff are participating in it. :/
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.