• Bears

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Beets

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Battle scar galactica

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Loganm1908

This isn't really much of a game but I can make it one, I used to be a camp counselor I got this

I'm curious on where everyone is from. We are all one server, one community, but we are all from different places in the world. So my question is, Where are you?

I need to add this because this is a server rule but,
please do not share any personal information
This means no addresses or even towns of the states, if you want to know that, pm the person I don't want to know about it. Just not on here. States are fine with me though, if you aren't alright with sharing that information, you can just say "the east side of the US" or whatever is right for you

This should be the format:

IGN:

Where am I?:
What's your favorite song from there?:
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?:

Feel free to answer the first question or all of them, I just want to make sure we stay on topic. I will be watching this thread and deleting any micro-posting.

Have fun! I hope to learn more about you all

IGN: Loganm1908
Where am I?: Connecticut, USA
Favorite song: "She hates me" by Puddle of Mudd (it's explicit so caution)
Where would I want to live: Anywhere where there are nice views and a good community for my family to grow​

Kenny

IGN: Replacements
Where am I?: New York
What's your favorite song from there?: **** this **** I'm out and Elung Freestyle
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: Ireland

WhyShouldIEver

IGN: WhyShouldIEver
Where am I?: NewBrunswick, Canada
What's your favorite song from there?: I don't think there are any so I'ma just say Here - Alesssia Cara (she's canadian so)
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?: New York @Replacements or Flordia

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
IGN: Jumpahhh (Will change back to CowOfSteel in 8 days)
Where I am?: Sweden
What's your favourite song from there?: I didn't realise it said "from there" but there are like no good songs in Sweden..
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?: New York :p

Last edited:

OMG_Its_Rock

Where am I from?: New York City Of Manhattan
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: London of europe since it has Mr.Mime and I hear its a nice place, and jacob might come there<3

IGN: OhHit
Where Am I?:London,United Kingdom
Whats your favourite song from there?: I don't really have a favourite song :p
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: Many places but 2 either Bahamas as it has nice beaches and nice weather or new york just because it is really nice there :p.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
IGN: GamerGirlChrissy
Where am I?: NSW, Australia :)
I don't actually listen to these lol.
#forthelols

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: I've always wanted to live in England lol. It has always been my dream to travel to Peru though c:

HawaiianPing

IGN: Shofu
Where am I?: Hawaii (Oahu, for anyone else who lives in the state)
What's your favorite song from there?: Hawaiian songs aren't very good/catchy to me. A factor in that is probably the fact that I've never bothered to learn Hawaiian as a language, as I'm not Hawaiian by blood.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: I think I would move somewhere in California. The weather is extremely unpredictable here in Hawaii.

Darkdan

IGN: darkdan123
Where am I: Ontario, Canada
What's your favorite song from there?: Idk but i like anything from futuristic (explicit material)
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: Anywhere that is a very nice place i could move to with my brothers and dad and brothers family. The reason being that i love it here in Ontario but there is no where really good around me for a little kid to grow up and my brother is having a kid so i would like to live with him in a nice area.

ShootingQuasar

IGN: VanillaCream
Where am I?: Vietnam
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: Mars cause I want to :cool:

Blesser

IGN: Blesser
Where am I?: Croatia
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?: In Croatia. But near the adriatic sea, maybe in Split or Dubrovnik. Cause that place is just b00tiful.. And there are many monuments important for the history of Europe and medival times..