Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Whats up with the donor ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was an old OpBlocks player, and I spent over 40 dollars buying ranks & rank upgrades. I think its kind of unfair that people who spent less than 75$ are only getting a portion back of what they spent. I have proof of all my purchases and well, I read that if you had proof and had not transfered to the other server you could get your rank back. Never the less cant I just charge back rn and re-spend that money in the store? If so I could get my 40$ in stead of 15$ I think this is kind of stupid because I spent more money than what they are giving me. Anyways, please fix this. My parents are stubborn it was very hard to get those 40$

iQualified

What is the point in this thread? @trkey said you could get your rank back if you didn't transfer it to prime and you have to have evidence. And there is no point in charge backing, you won't win (you won't get your money) lmao

What is the point in this thread? @trkey said you could get your rank back if you didn't transfer it to prime and you have to have evidence. And there is no point in charge backing, you won't win (you won't get your money) lmao
Oh so they didnt remove that claim? Lol in that cause theres no point to this thread xDDDD

CaliX2Guns

I would not recommend charging back if you do you will be banned simple as that also this question was already answered so this is a unnecessary conversation and will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.