Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What does the future hold for op blocks?

Owl

Dedicated Member
im calling on all you fortune tellers out there, I whant to know your thoughts and opinions on what you think the future of op blocks will be..... Most of you guys know what I think, but I'm curious as to what you all think....
You know what I think, prime v2

OMG_Its_Rock

im calling on all you fortune tellers out there, I whant to know your thoughts and opinions on what you think the future of op blocks will be..... Most of you guys know what I think, but I'm curious as to what you all think....
The future won't be good. The updates will get stale, it will go down worse then v1

Unless trkey makes it like 1.0, this server will die. OGS will first of all comeback. Same maps would be gr8. Better hub.

Can I get a second on that

Chimerical

I have a feeling some "big" updates are planned, but as you know we are one of trkeys other servers and he uses the same devs for all of his servers. Currently most developers are still working full time on Prime.

Jer

I have been taking to emelade guess what she gave me a date to 2.0 release date this is what she told me…

2.0 Release Date : Emelade told me the release date is SOON

She really told me this on Skype
XD

Owl

Dedicated Member
I have been taking to emelade guess what she gave me a date to 2.0 release date this is what she told me…

2.0 Release Date : Emelade told me the release date is SOON

She really told me this on Skype
XD
Proof?

ShiroHibikii

As of now, OPBlocks V2 is somewhat in that period where they find out the problems of the server right now and work on it in updates. It will take quite a while for it to be a close to somewhat "ideal" server but time will tell.