PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Weekly Update - Leaderboards, Tutorials and Marriage

C

Coolkish

Hello OPBlockers.

The 65% off Valentines Sale has just began, every purchase will entitle you to a free ❤ title. Grab them while you can!

We’re back with another weekly update introducing some highly requested features! We’ve spent the last week ensuring refineries are in a stable state so you should no longer loose items from refineries. We apologise for the issues surrounding Candy Refineries lately however we’re confident this is the last of them.

At Spawn you’ll find our latest addition - Leaderboards. Show off your accolades to the server and gain bragging rights!

As it's nearing Valentines day we’ve decided to reintroduce marriage, marry other players with /marry! We’ve also spent a considerable amount of time revamping the rewards system, from now on you can unlock rewards every day! Once you achieve a 7 day streak you’ll gain access to a Super Reward which has some insanely OP items. Each donor rank receives a superior Super Reward to the last so make sure to claim your reward every day for the chance to obtain crazy items.

To guide all of our new players we’ve introduced Tutorials, these will guide you through the basic aspects of the server. You can access these tutorials at spawn and there are many more to come!

Redstone has also been reimplemented in the Plot World however there is now a limit on Redstone activity. You will still be able to make farms however due to the limitations pistons may trigger less frequently.

We hope you enjoy this weekly update and stay tuned for more!

- Coolkish, Tuxx & Luck

angyma

Nice to see more updates coming to OPBlocks. I always enjoy new features and I'm glad to see these.

I love this new update. But I want to know why we can't get loyalty rewards for being a Candy Warrior. Because we used to be able to get extra rewards for being a donator...

angyma

I love this new update. But I want to know why we can't get loyalty rewards for being a Candy Warrior. Because we used to be able to get extra rewards for being a donator...
The 'super rewards' that you will receive every week will get better depending on your rank.

redskunk

Hello OPBlockers.

The 65% off Valentines Sale has just began, every purchase will entitle you to a free ❤ title. Grab them while you can!

We’re back with another weekly update introducing some highly requested features! We’ve spent the last week ensuring refineries are in a stable state so you should no longer loose items from refineries. We apologise for the issues surrounding Candy Refineries lately however we’re confident this is the last of them.

At Spawn you’ll find our latest addition - Leaderboards. Show off your accolades to the server and gain bragging rights!

As it's nearing Valentines day we’ve decided to reintroduce marriage, marry other players with /marry! We’ve also spent a considerable amount of time revamping the rewards system, from now on you can unlock rewards every day! Once you achieve a 7 day streak you’ll gain access to a Super Reward which has some insanely OP items. Each donor rank receives a superior Super Reward to the last so make sure to claim your reward every day for the chance to obtain crazy items.

To guide all of our new players we’ve introduced Tutorials, these will guide you through the basic aspects of the server. You can access these tutorials at spawn and there are many more to come!

Redstone has also been reimplemented in the Plot World however there is now a limit on Redstone activity. You will still be able to make farms however due to the limitations pistons may trigger less frequently.

We hope you enjoy this weekly update and stay tuned for more!

- Coolkish, Tuxx & Luck
wat hapes wan ur tied for 3 perstige?