Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

v6 pvpers

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Before this post just know that yes, I know I'm bad! But I'm not gonna let a kid call me out like this, and then just do a 180 like that without atleast having a little fun with it!! Too lazy to edit videos so y'all can just see him smacking me around, and me smacking him around. Hope you enjoyy!!

-

1st day

-
3rd day

(2 different duels there)

-

@Lynn
@Puxk
@HyzukiV2

HyzukiV2

Lmfao well cb wouldn't work on opb so if you'd like I could get on and vape his ass maybe yours too ;)
Or maybe Drip
These kids are highly amusing

Last edited:
P

puckstercraft

I just saw this but like, why would you post this on my profile? Lmfao. You could say **** like this to me to my face, you don't have to screenshot stuff I put on my story with me and my boyfriend. Kind of creepy. No, really creepy.

@Cookie LOOOOL

merighthere

Dedicated Member
I just saw this but like, why would you post this on my profile? Lmfao. You could say Cookies like this to me to my face, you don't have to screenshot stuff I put on my story with me and my boyfriend. Kind of creepy. No, really creepy.

@Cookie LOOOOL
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

G

Goddessics

I just saw this but like, why would you post this on my profile? Lmfao. You could say Cookies like this to me to my face, you don't have to screenshot stuff I put on my story with me and my boyfriend. Kind of creepy. No, really creepy.

@Cookie LOOOOL
Yeah I know we’re in a call but I gotta tell everyone in laughing like an idiot

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Before this post just know that yes, I know I'm bad! But I'm not gonna let a kid call me out like this, and then just do a 180 like that without atleast having a little fun with it!! Too lazy to edit videos so y'all can just see him smacking me around, and me smacking him around. Hope you enjoyy!!

-

1st day

-
3rd day

(2 different duels there)

-

@Lynn
@Puxk
@HyzukiV2
tag me