PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

V5 Nether Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

FencingGreyhound

This Thread is to condense the information about the Nether Boss. Remember you must have either Prestige 3 or have bought instant access from the buycraft shop to fight this boss.

Amazing has Posted.

The Nether Boss is a iron golem that spawns in the nether world every 4 hours.
This boss has a ton of health, and hurts pretty bad when it hits you. Killing this boss will be a group effort, and everyone that participates and contributes to its death will receive a Choco Trunk Key. You can redeem this boss key at /warp crates.

No matter how much damage you do to the Nether Boss, even if you just hit it once, you will receive a Boss Key once it's killed

You can use /boss for an explanation in-game at any time if you need help, and you can use /bosslocation to see the Bosses current location, or to see when it will be spawned next.

You will lose whatever is in your inventory if the boss kills you. So remember to only fight with items you're prepared to possibly lose!

Players Have Said.

It is possible to solo the boss if you have good gear and use gapples. The boss will only attack the first player to hit it until that player dies or leaves the area. A good Strategy is to have a player with /fly hit the Golem then fly above it while the others kill it.

Here is a list of Cords to the Boss Spawns(will update as i see them)
108, 94, 76
-121, 87, -34
Both of these are next to nether spawn

Right Now the Boss is broken until @loganb1max fixes it

Last edited:
i solo it all the time without gapples, its kinda buggy
i'll show a vid later when it spawns again
i'll post it on this thread
edit: nvm, its worldguard is broken and stuff

Last edited:
This Thread is to condense the information about the Nether Boss. Remember you must have either Prestige 3 or have bought instant access from the buycraft shop to fight this boss.

Amazing has Posted.

The Nether Boss is a iron golem that spawns in the nether world every 4 hours.
This boss has a ton of health, and hurts pretty bad when it hits you. Killing this boss will be a group effort, and everyone that participates and contributes to its death will receive a Choco Trunk Key. You can redeem this boss key at /warp crates.

No matter how much damage you do to the Nether Boss, even if you just hit it once, you will receive a Boss Key once it's killed

You can use /boss for an explanation in-game at any time if you need help, and you can use /bosslocation to see the Bosses current location, or to see when it will be spawned next.

You will lose whatever is in your inventory if the boss kills you. So remember to only fight with items you're prepared to possibly lose!

Players Have Said.

It is possible to solo the boss if you have good gear and use gapples. The boss will only attack the first player to hit it until that player dies or leaves the area. A good Strategy is to have a player with /fly hit the Golem then fly above it while the others kill it.

Here is a list of Cords to the Boss Spawns(will update as i see them)
108, 94, 76
-121, 87, -34
Both of these are next to nether spawn

Right Now the Boss is broken until @loganb1max fixes it
Thanks for the knowledge I was wondering about that...

This was a great tutorial. It's very interesting how the bot works. If you have /fly on one account, couldn't you just go in and hit it and fly above while you kill it with your alt? Maybe having it attack the nearest player after every hit would make the boss more fun and challenging to fight.

This was a great tutorial. It's very interesting how the bot works. If you have /fly on one account, couldn't you just go in and hit it and fly above while you kill it with your alt? Maybe having it attack the nearest player after every hit would make the boss more fun and challenging to fight.
The boss is broken because for some reason it can’t hit players attacking it.

Sometimes when I get hit by the boss (very occasionally as I feel that the boss is bugged and doesn't hit you sometimes) I get a wither 3 effect and my hearts turn black but I take no damge from the debuff...

Buggy Boss

FencingGreyhound

Sometimes when I get hit by the boss (very occasionally as I feel that the boss is bugged and doesn't hit you sometimes) I get a wither 3 effect and my hearts turn black but I take no damge from the debuff...

Buggy Boss
This is the aoe effects of the custom enchants on players' gear, not the boss

Nether boss is bugged, when I do /bl it shows that he has spawned and no one has killed it. But when i went to both locations, there was no Iron Golem (A.K.A NetherBoss). Either an ******* knockback the iron golem to who knows where. Or a bug truly occured. Its been over 1hr since the boss spawned and no one has killed it. #IWantChocoTrunkKey

Status
Not open for further replies.