PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

uwu

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
bUt iF hE cHeAtS hE hAs BeTtEr KnOwLeDgE oF hAcKs AnD cAn CaTcH hAcKeRs BeTtEr

seriously tho, idk if he hacks or not but like i just wanted to meme this thread even more than it has been memed already

bUt iF hE cHeAtS hE hAs BeTtEr KnOwLeDgE oF hAcKs AnD cAn CaTcH hAcKeRs BeTtEr

seriously tho, idk if he hacks or not but like i just wanted to meme this thread even more than it has been memed already
So, if I hack as a staff member that means that I am getting more information on how hackers look and how they act like when hacking. So if I am a staff member and I abuse, doesn’t that mean that I am abusing to see how a corrupt staff member abuses and how their mindset is at? So this is a perfect excuse for corrupt staff members lol

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
So, if I hack as a staff member that means that I am getting more information on how hackers look and how they act like when hacking. So if I am a staff member and I abuse, doesn’t that mean that I am abusing to see how a corrupt staff member abuses and how their mindset is at? So this is a perfect excuse for corrupt staff members lol
the chicken spongebob letters means im being sarcastic why did you write a paragraph about this lol

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I would be a better staff tbh. But I feel like I have to many haters sooo.
yes because everyone knows the guy who writes an essay containing the word **** or **** every 3 words or so hating on the server and calling it trash and all that good stuff would make a QUALITY staff member

LoliAni

yes because everyone knows the guy who writes an essay containing the word Fudge or Sugar every 3 words or so hating on the server and calling it trash and all that good stuff would make a QUALITY staff member
i still think i should be admin

yes because everyone knows the guy who writes an essay containing the word Fudge or Sugar every 3 words or so hating on the server and calling it trash and all that good stuff would make a QUALITY staff member
Yeahhhhhh, but everyone has their opinions on the server so I wanted to tell everyone how I felt even though I am the biggest rando in the world :p