Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Update this week

Dream

@JustACookie YOU GUYS BETTER NOT FRKN ADD CUSTOM ENCHANTS. YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE STUPID CANDY STUFF TO MAKE PVP NOT EVEN SKILL BASED. NOW UR GONNA MAKE IT SO DUMB??? CE'S R FOR PEOPLE WHO R BAD AT THE GAME COOKIE DONT DO IT U DUMB BOY JSKZNXNSKA

Mutah

Dedicated Member
no please dont add custom enchants it make the people bad at pvp think they are good because they 1 shot people

timeflies

Infamous Member
@JustACookie YOU GUYS BETTER NOT FRKN ADD CUSTOM ENCHANTS. YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE STUPID CANDY STUFF TO MAKE PVP NOT EVEN SKILL BASED. NOW UR GONNA MAKE IT SO DUMB??? CE'S R FOR PEOPLE WHO R BAD AT THE GAME COOKIE DONT DO IT U DUMB BOY JSKZNXNSKA
I can't control this, it was a community vote from a straw poll in-game one day, I don't think it will be majorly game-changing and there's always room for nerfs if one enchant overpowers pvp. .-.

Dream

I can't control this, it was a community vote from a straw poll in-game one day, I don't think it will be majorly game-changing and there's always room for nerfs if one enchant overpowers pvp. .-.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE TIME TO QUIT WHEN I GOT STUFF AGAIN WOOT WOOT

dake

they have blindness as a enchant.

anything but blindness ;-;

gah shorts not blindness

like im ok with anything but blindness

also im a bit confused why they would add something like blindness, surely that would make people not want to pvp if some people have really op enchants smh also gonna become a wild kelly @JustACookie ask what the other enchants are and how much they cost kty

Last edited:

Dream

gah shorts not blindness

like im ok with anything but blindness

also im a bit confused why they would add something like blindness, surely that would make people not want to pvp if some people have really op enchants smh also gonna become a wild kelly @JustACookie ask what the other enchants are and how much they cost kty
When there’s already nobody in pvp, and they wanna make it so no one pvps.... hm