Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

um.

WhyShouldIEver

I really like it except I don't really like grey for the background. Also how did you make that text? And, if you could could you make one (the text) for me that says iShould? If you can't that's fine tho.

angyma

I really like it except I don't really like grey for the background. Also how did you make that text? And, if you could could you make one (the text) for me that says iShould? If you can't that's fine tho.
Yo. Thanks for stopping by! I actually used a black gradient for the back ground so that's why there's some gray and I didn't think the solid black would look too nice.

For the text, I used a font pack called "Have Heart". I then used a red gradient on it.

Also sure, can you give me some more specifications on it though? Like:

• background
  • color theme
  • size
  • extras

fox

I personally prefer cleaner styles of art; something with a solid colour for a background as well as nice contrast for the text. It definitely looks good, but my personal preferences drive me towards these changes :)

WhyShouldIEver

Yo. Thanks for stopping by! I actually used a black gradient for the back ground so that's why there's some gray and I didn't think the solid black would look too nice.

For the text, I used a font pack called "Have Heart". I then used a red gradient on it.

Also sure, can you give me some more specifications on it though? Like:

• background
  • color theme
  • size
  • extras
Try a faded grey to white or dark blue to light blue. I don't know just suggestions.

I like the color theme (except you know, the grey).

The size is fine.

Maybe make the gradient on the sides instead of in the middle.

-

Other then those things, your signature looks great!