Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Trippy experience sober

So basically guys, I tried dxm pretty recently and it was an awesome experience with CEVs and OEVs (Closed eye visuals & Open eye visuals). Or essentially hallucinations. But these effects came back last night, despite being a week after I did it.

So at the beginning I basically had a mental breakdown. I had really ****ing bad paranoia and anxiety, to the point where I couldn't even get out my bed. Once the better effects started coming in (1 A.M. or so) I felt INVINCIBLE. Most amazing feeling while sober. I was listening to music and I felt it through my body. I'm gonna be honest, I can't remember much of it in words.

IN CONCLUSION YOU ***** ASS HOES, I'm pretty sure I did LSD or something accidentally, or maybe I have psychosis. 10/10 would do again.

BazerKing

So basically guys, I tried dxm pretty recently and it was an awesome experience with CEVs and OEVs (Closed eye visuals & Open eye visuals). Or essentially hallucinations. But these effects came back last night, despite being a week after I did it.

So at the beginning I basically had a mental breakdown. I had really Fudgeing bad paranoia and anxiety, to the point where I couldn't even get out my bed. Once the better effects started coming in (1 A.M. or so) I felt INVINCIBLE. Most amazing feeling while sober. I was listening to music and I felt it through my body. I'm gonna be honest, I can't remember much of it in words.

IN CONCLUSION YOU Bazooka ASS HOES, I'm pretty sure I did LSD or something accidentally, or maybe I have psychosis. 10/10 would do again.
thx 4 review

J

JustMe03

So at the beginning I basically had a mental breakdown. I had really Fudgeing bad paranoia and anxiety, to the point where I couldn't even get out my bed. Once the better effects started coming in (1 A.M. or so) I felt INVINCIBLE. Most amazing feeling while sober. I was listening to music and I felt it through my body. I'm gonna be honest, I can't remember much of it in words.

IN CONCLUSION YOU Bazooka ASS HOES, I'm pretty sure I did LSD or something accidentally, or maybe I have psychosis. 10/10 would do again.
Who needs LSD irl if you have Wurst