Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The beginning of an era.

Dream

KIDDOOOOO get OUT OF HERE LOL! You're like that igg7 kid that no one likes cuz ur literally pathetic asffff. Go back to being bullied at school boi!! You ain't wanted here. You're honestly so sad it makes me wanna laugh. You have no friends at school and you ain't getting friends here.Have a good day bud! Frkn losers

Carsonn

Stfu nerd. Leave before you get your feels hurt. @kelly8282828 knock this b into place.
KIDDOOOOO get OUT OF HERE LOL! You're like that igg7 kid that no one likes cuz ur literally pathetic asffff. Go back to being bullied at school boi!! You ain't wanted here. You're honestly so sad it makes me wanna laugh. You have no friends at school and you ain't getting friends here.Have a good day bud! Frkn losers
Thank you both so much for your enthusiastic responses! Having such an adamant response to my introduction really motivates me to spread my kindness even more, haha! Seriously, though, I'm glad that you both are so excited that I'm here that you took the time to write out messages!

Thank you again :D

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Thank you both so much for your enthusiastic responses! Having such an adamant response to my introduction really motivates me to spread my kindness even more, haha! Seriously, though, I'm glad that you both are so excited that I'm here that you took the time to write out messages!

Thank you again :D
oh god ur one of them ...