Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3840

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Resource Pack
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
I feel like getting the resource pack is hard for people that aren't tech nerds. Why can't we just automatically get it when we log in? I'm suggesting we get the resource pack when we log in.​

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
It's disabled right now as for the leaderboard npc's at spawn but if they want the texture pack when it's enabled they can just ask someone online, the reason for me saying -/+0 is because some people might not want the texture pack but I do get where you are coming from

CraftStarOr123

It would be useful if whenever you log on it asks you if you want the texture pack, but you don't have to be a tech nerd to log off, edit the server, and click enable server texture pack.

D

Deleted member 3840

It would be useful if whenever you log on it asks you if you want the texture pack, but you don't have to be a tech nerd to log off, edit the server, and click enable server texture pack.
Im talking about going into the files deleting adding blah blah blah

CraftStarOr123

Oh, I don't know if they can implement a way to edit a texture pack from the server. You can download it from the forums and edit it from there but I don't know much about texture packs, and I never edited one.

The only thing that should be removed IMO are the picks, since having a candy cane pick is sometimes kind of annoying, while the rest of the items would be weird without the texture pack.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
All you basically have to do is copy paste the texture pack. The deleting file one is an alternative method suggested by Elven.

timeflies

Infamous Member
You can now get the resourcepack pretty easily, go into the hub and do /resourcepack and click Enable or Disable, you may need to relog for it to take effect.

Suggestion Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.