1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Suggestion - Server

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by DarkLord, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLord

DarkLord Active Member

Which area is your suggestion for:
    Server
    What is your suggestion:
    Make Pickaxes Unbreakable In Hardcore
    How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
    The reason people don't play hardcore (or at least my reason) is that the pickaxes break. I can mine 83$ and then my wooden pickaxe breaks, and I have to wait another DAY to get one back. This is really frustrating for members, like myself, who have to mine for loads of days just to get one rank up.​

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. jiewenpro27

jiewenpro27 Active Member

It’s called hardcore for a reason

3. OfficialFood

OfficialFood Senior Member

lmao who would want to play when you have to wait a whole day for a new pick. the whole point of the game is to mine. breakable picks allow you to play like an hour each day. you downy

4. jiewenpro27

The servers p2w so they want you to buy a rank idot

5. OfficialFood

Learn to spell, Rolo. And not everyone has money so they should at least allow some people who aren’t always pay to win to actually play the game because no one plays a game for 5 seconds and decides to buy a rank. So if you can make a pick only once a day and you have a bad first experience no one will purchase a rank, therefore hardcore will just die like factions. You brain dead rat

6. jiewenpro27

Know what a irl deal is and I’ve seen people buy Cgod when they only played 3 mins(If you watch Skeppy you would understand what idot means)people bought ranks on factions but it still died the reason why factions died is cause there’s a trash anti cheat and people will just glitch into your base

#6 jiewenpro27, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  7. OfficialFood

ok first off no one even plays hardcore to do an irl deal. And if they did there is now way if Fudge that someone can play for 3 mins and get enough money to trade for a like 300 dollar rank. (You sound dumb as hell after you said that) and I’m sorry I don’t Fudgeing watch Minecraft youtubers lmao you loser

8. jiewenpro27

1.There is Op prisons to do a irl deal on
    2.I was saying he paid money to get the rank with his irl money
    3.Your denying you don’t watch MrCrainers video when he played opblocks
    4.Ironic how you asked me to learn how to spell “now way”

9. OfficialFood

1. I know that you can do deals on opb but if no one likes hardcore because the first impressions are weak, no one will care to do an irl deal.
    2. Idfk what the hell your dumbass is on about here but no Sugar he’s going to pay irl money to buy a rank you re re
    3. I watched some of his videos obviously, but I didn’t watch the regularly. I really hope you didn’t either lmao. I don’t see how me not watch Minecraft videos rn has anything to do with me occasionally watching a video from months ago.
    4.it isn’t ironic because I made a slight typo and you messed up on your big “hard hitting roast” making you sound dumb af

10. jiewenpro27

1.Ok I agree for the first one
    2.You said no one can play for 3 sec to trade for a $300 rank I was saying someone played for 3 mins and he used his irl money to buy himself CGod
    3.You called me a loser for watching MineCraft youtubers so if you watch Minecraft youtubers it kind of back fires on you
    4.Like is said I wanted it to be idot not idiot and don’t go around telling people to learn how to spell when your spelling is not perfect

11. OfficialFood

2.ok buddy I bet 99% that they played for three minutes on OP PRISONS and bought a rank. We are taking about HARDCORE.
    3.you seem to watch them regularly considering you are using their phrases. Also it doesn’t back fire on me that I watched a couple videos nearly a year ago?
    4. You saying idot just makes you sound like an actual idiot my spelling isn’t perfect I’m saying I made a slight typo and you made it seem like you Fudgeed up your best heated flamed up roast you’ve been cooking for years

12. jiewenpro27

2.My point is that they will buy a rank even if they played for a shot time
    3.So a few months turned into a year but if you watch Minecraft youtubers that makes you a loser by your logic
    4.Than don’t go around telling people to learn how to spell if your spelling is not perfect
    (We really should stop this before we get banned)

13. OfficialFood

2.you clearly have nothing to back this up and you keep saying the same thing. just because one kid played on the MAIN server for 3 minutes and bought a rank (which no one even knows if that happens) we are talking about HARDCORE two different topics you just cant pull your head out of your ass.
    3. nearly a year ago i said. a now i just looked it up the first video i watched on this opblocks series was in october 2017, that is actually over a year ago so now you just sound stupid.
    4.you clearly cant pull your head out of your ass for this one, just like on number 2. im saying there is a different from a typo and someone messing up what people would think to be their hard hitting roast. you keep saying it wasnt a typo and you meant to do that. but really no one watches minecraft youtubers so no one would know what you are meaning but "idot" making you just sound dumb
    (i really dont care about getting banned)

14. LoliAni

LoliAni Active Member

Quality roasts

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. OfficialFood

got me big time, telling me to not tell people how to spell and then he spells wrong, what a loser

16. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

Dumb and dumber

• Like Like x 1
  17. OfficialFood

mhmm

18. jiewenpro27

19. yes

yes Dedicated Member

don't ask why but you two arguing reminds me of squidward and squilliam