1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion - Server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UnbanMePls, Oct 31, 2018.

1. UnbanMePls

UnbanMePls New Member

Which area is your suggestion for:
    Server
    What is your suggestion:
    open it and you will see how to get players
    How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
    Ok so crainer stopped playing on the server and school started so not lots of people can play on it so my idea can get you lots of players it is not dumb as other 2

If you say to crainer when new season starts to start playing with his girlfriend they can have a race who will first reach prestige 20 and every week staff will give them some special items in their pv people will want to help either creiner or thea so they are gonna join and grind to donate to them

Second idea is that u make server non premium this will make that lots of people will join but there will be a lot of hackers and another upside is that they might do irl deals which will make server money and every server wants money

Ok so this is my third stupid suggestion i hope you like it​

2. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Dedicated Member

No. Just no. Stop.
    They'd actually need to put some effort in to reach p20, which they obviously don't do with their videos. Also, why do you want staff to give them handouts? It ruins the series, like 60% of every video is Crainer opening keys and pouches, nobody wants to watch that.
    Yeah let's allow illegal account theft to get more players, great idea! .-.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Semechki

Semechki New Member

There's no account theft

Yes, this would bring in a lot of players, but the problem is that people that play Minecraft this way usually don't spend money on servers which means that they'd have to spend more money on server hosting, which will make them lose money

4. WoodIsSoAwesome

Stop making dumb suggestions.
    Jus
    no
    just look at your signature