1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Suggestion - Server

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by PUCK, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG_Its_Rock

OMG_Its_Rock Active Member

You're going to lose everything when the reset comes. Also, could you put this in a suggestion thread made by you and not some other thread that claims no relevancy to what you just said.

2. frogman36912

frogman36912 New Member

I didn't mean to

3. Dusk2Dawn

Dusk2Dawn Active Member

I think this could be good in a lot of ways, and a few in the middle problems. Some good ways would be that it would reduce scamming which is always a great thing. It could help players get that extra little boost on the server that will help keep them interested in playing. Also, it gives the people who have a lot of etokens a chance to gain more money.

A kind of in the middle of good and bad, this would help expand the gap between free-to-play players (like me) and pay-to-win. The reason why is because the higher players would be selling a lot of etokens, giving them a lot of money. But in return, the lower down free-to-play players and new players would also get etokens. I don't know which side of the scale this would be on, good or bad. It's kind of a cycle, the high prestige and OP players are making a lot of etokens, and the lower rank people are making a lot of money (in their eyes at least). The lower rank players need etokens so they trade money for etokens which then helps the lower rank players get more money and progress faster.

Anyways, +1 from me because it would definitely help me and a lot of other players upgrade your pickaxe and stuff with buying and also selling them to rankup / prestige.

#43 Dusk2Dawn, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. LoliAni

LoliAni Active Member

You make an interesting point, but higher up people really aren't going to be interested in buying etokens. Only the low p2w-free to play players would be selling and trading etokens. I still want this to be added, but the price of this will drop quickly just like jollies did earlier this version.

5. TheEndermonster

Cookie:Nonono this will ruin the economy ima deny this...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. frogman36912

frogman36912 New Member

whats the difference if they have the ability to take out tokens people still sell tokens to people this just removes the chance for you to be scammed and lose the money you pay the person to enhanted your stuff plus the chance to lose your enchanted item if they just decide to keep the item you gave them and its not irl money so the staff isn't going to help you at least I wouldn't think so

7. WoodIsSoAwesome

This would just make selling etokens on enchants a lot easier. People are already selling etokens by selling plotmines and spawners and enchanting picks/gear. This would make it so you don't have to go through the trouble of uploading a video if you get scammed, and it would make it a lot faster.

You can already sell etokens by selling spawners and enchants (Didn't ruin the eco, right?) so this would just make it easier.

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TheEndermonster

Mhm this will never ruin the eco but ermmmm....

9. 4blake

4blake Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Etokens are not meant to be withdrawn, they are meant to be used in /etshop.
    Suggestion denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.