1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Suggestion - Server

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by _MASS_, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _MASS_

_MASS_ Member

Which area is your suggestion for:
    Server
    What is your suggestion:
    Servers for non-donaters and servers for donaters
    How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
    Once Crainer Makes vids on OPBlocks again the server is going to get flooded with members that beg for money, hack, and annoy people in general so if there is a server for donators then the server is going to be relatively clean from beggers hackers and spammers and the non-donators server is going to have no donors and will persuade people to buy a rank to get into the better donator server.​

2. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Senior Member

No. Just no. The server is already pay to win, we don't need to make it pay to escape nons as well.

3. HyzukiV2

HyzukiV2 Active Member

HAHAHAHAHA wth you want to make a separate server for people who pay compared to people who don't. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. There's no such thing as a gated community in a block game bruh

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. _MASS_

_MASS_ Member

because many members are just spammers beggers and some hackers
    but a donator usually never spams doesn't beg and doesn't want to get banned so he doesn't hack

5. Its4blake

Its4blake New Member

I agree that there is a problem with spammers, beggars, and hackers but making a server for only donaters #1 seems a little intense, and #2 is unfair for the nice and cool non-donors (which is the majority of them)

6. Lefky10

Lefky10 Member

I don't think separating the two ranked will be a good idea. You then block off some chill members from the donators.

7. OgMinisuga

OgMinisuga Active Member

Ok some members beg, but not all, every server has people begging for something but you dont see them making a WHOLE NEW SERVER to separate them from the donors. Plus this would make the server even MORE p2w. Like think of it you need to pay to be with your friends. This idea would never happen its just stupid.

8. Carsonn

Carsonn New Member

I can see where you're coming from, @_MASS_ , however I feel that creating such a sharp divide between the community will become a detriment to the connections that players can create with their fellow crafters. The level of spamming/begging/advertising that occurs when such a large number of players on is unavoidable, of course, however I believe that there are a few alternative solutions. Perhaps there could be a global chat cooldown (at least for non-donators) so that spam is less of a problem. Additionally, I feel like a cooldown for chatting would just make the chat look cleaner in general. :D

EDIT: I just logged on and realized that there is already a short chat cooldown for me that lasts a couple seconds or so. Oops! To revise my previous statement: perhaps there could be an elongated global chat cooldown?

9. jiewenpro27

jiewenpro27 Member

If this becomes a thing my kills will be lower and when MrCrainer quits we would have to make the server as one again

10. Aussie__

Aussie__ Active Member

IF this were to be implemented I would base it off of first login date, simply because that would allow players that played before Crainer could still join with everyone else. The idea in general is pretty stupid, but that just makes more sense.

11. FencingGreyhound

FencingGreyhound Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

After reading the responses and talking with the staff, I am denying this as no one wants this.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.