1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion - Server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pixdoesgaming, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixdoesgaming

pixdoesgaming Member

Which area is your suggestion for:
    Server
    What is your suggestion:
    More duels
    How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
    I don’t know what is in factions duels yet but you should add it on factions and the prison server.

As there is custom enchants on the server I suggest a custom enchant duel, where we get maxed out gear and swords etc, we should get enchanted golden apples to make the fight more intense, we can give players bows and fishing rods for more combos and ranged fighting.

My next suggestion is combo, allowing us to hit the person as much as we want, combo is when we can attack the player and get an insane combo and it is an exciting pvp match.

On the server duels so far there is no debuff where we get an inventory of pots and some potions, my suggestion is to add a debuff match where we have splash potions of poison and slowness (possibly weakness).

Gapple last to long as our gear is too strong, I suggest giving strength potions to help quicken the fights.

As many people enjoyed the most recent pvp event, sumo. Adding sumo could test people’s combo skills and if they can know them off the edge far enough, with this game mode I suggest adding armour so we don’t die from punching each other.

My next game mode is archer where we get bow (with infinity on) and an arrow where we can test our archery skills.

Soup pvp is fun for some people and is a bit more difficult, adding this will be enjoyable for the advanced pvp players.

Build uhc is a popular game mode and I personal enjoy this, adding golden heads and golden apples is a different to other game modes.

Well this is all the suggestions I have, thank you for reading and I hope you take this into account and add it to the server, it will make it very enjoyable and fun making pvp more active in the game. Thank you.

-pixdoesgaming​

2. _SavAgE_X

_SavAgE_X Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Duels on factions are pointless.Usally there Is a warzone around spawn where people fight, they can do waters and etc. The duel system will take away from that.

The fun thing of factions is there are basically no rules when it comes to PvP (accept from the basic ones) you can ambush people and betray them in the warzone. As a factions player my self, I thoroughly enjoy the unpredictability of what the enemies or my own faction might pull over each other.
    In duels there's the same thing happening again. And again. This takes away from what factions is all about. That's at least my opinion.

Also more duels with bows incorporated would be very nice. Another thing since they're adding factions and making this server a network we might see some UHC or other game modes being added but separately.

3. pixdoesgaming

pixdoesgaming Member

Some people might be too scared or not have the gear to do it, dueling will give them the opportunity to test gear on if they should work towards getting them, I personally would not go into warzone unless I can get spare gear easily or gather them from faction members.

Non donors can not get kits as easily as donors as they have /kits, most donors would prob stick together in one faction leaving the non donors left out and an easy target.

4. _SavAgE_X

_SavAgE_X Helper
    Staff Member Helper

That's the point of factions. You are ment to show your gear off.thats also the point in having a donor rank.

5. pixdoesgaming

pixdoesgaming Member

So ur suggesting that the only way to play on the server is to become a donor?

6. _SavAgE_X

_SavAgE_X Helper
    Staff Member Helper

No.but having a donor rank is so you have a advantage,so you should be able to use it. Adding things which are never in factions like duels is just destorying the actual factions game mode. No successful factions server (that I know of) has a duels system. Apart from monthly competitions held for factuons.

7. pixdoesgaming

pixdoesgaming Member

As in a duel system do u mean it contains duels in it, I know a big faction server with atleast 8 different realms with 300 people in each containing a duels system, they even upgraded it by a ton by adding a wagering system within the dueling or you can just choose not to and multiple YouTubers play on that

8. _SavAgE_X

_SavAgE_X Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Having duels is stretching away from what factions is about. Rather than having "duels" in PvP where anything can happen we are having a mini game within another game mode. If you want to do duels play on prison or go into PvP. There's no part creating a factions server with mini game Modes in it.
    Since then it might as well be a kit Pvp server

9. Mutah

Mutah Dedicated Member

that wo
    that would never end

gapple is supposed to be long

um -1 this is a prison server you can go to bl or velt and do the same thing

10. Gloppin

Gloppin Member

I think faction fights or something like that would be better than duels..

11. KaosLord

KaosLord ωєєgєєяαтσя
    Staff Member Moderator

I wouldn't personally add it as the hit reg and kb aren't the best on OPBlocks, so he combos won't exactly be kept like they are suppose to be.

Pretty pointless seeing as though OPBlocks is a Gapple PVP server and not a potion server.

Agreed, but strength II.

As previously stated, kb and hit reg aren't the best on here, so the fight will be over within the first 5 seconds 8/10 times.

Pointless, barely anyone uses the bow in PVP to kill a player, they only use it to bow boost.

As previously stated once again, the server is Gapple PVP, not Soup PvP, therefore rendering this duel useless to the server.

Read the above reason for the last duel.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.