Not open for further replies.
J

JustMe03

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Make running in duels punishable
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
I've previously made a suggestion, where I suggested that you shouldn't lose a killstreak if the match ties. Instead of that, MAKE RUNNING FROM YOUR OPPONENTS ****ING PUNISHABLE, I MEAN HOW ****ING ANNOYING IS IT TO DIE BY SOME **** THAT JUST RUNS AROUND AND MAKES YOUR GAPPLE EFFECT RUN OUT, MAKE IT SO THAT IF THE OPPONENT RUNS AWAY FROM YOU FOR MORE THAN 15 SECONDS, MAKE THE FIRST OFFENCE A 5 YEAR BAN

And the worst thing is when that **** says "gg"​

Dream

Server
What is your suggestion:
I've previously made a suggestion, where I suggested that you shouldn't lose a killstreak if the match ties. Instead of that, MAKE RUNNING FROM YOUR OPPONENTS FudgeING PUNISHABLE, I MEAN HOW FudgeING ANNOYING IS IT TO DIE BY SOME Charms THAT JUST RUNS AROUND AND MAKES YOUR GAPPLE EFFECT RUN OUT, MAKE IT SO THAT IF THE OPPONENT RUNS AWAY FROM YOU FOR MORE THAN 15 SECONDS, MAKE THE FIRST OFFENCE A 5 YEAR BAN

And the worst thing is when that Charms says "gg"​
LOL AGREED LMFAO BUT YA THIS ISNT GONNA GET ACCEPTED +10000 tho

Server
What is your suggestion:
I've previously made a suggestion, where I suggested that you shouldn't lose a killstreak if the match ties. Instead of that, MAKE RUNNING FROM YOUR OPPONENTS FudgeING PUNISHABLE, I MEAN HOW FudgeING ANNOYING IS IT TO DIE BY SOME Charms THAT JUST RUNS AROUND AND MAKES YOUR GAPPLE EFFECT RUN OUT, MAKE IT SO THAT IF THE OPPONENT RUNS AWAY FROM YOU FOR MORE THAN 15 SECONDS, MAKE THE FIRST OFFENCE A 5 YEAR BAN

And the worst thing is when that Charms says "gg"​
If it ends in a tie, I agree that you shouldn't loose your streak. In duels, there should be a boarder that slowly comes into the middle, so even if they try to run, the boarder will eventually push them to the middle allowing you to get the kill.

Dream

If it ends in a tie, I agree that you shouldn't loose your streak. In duels, there should be a boarder that slowly comes into the middle, so even if they try to run, the boarder will eventually push them to the middle allowing you to get the kill.
Fat chance this is happening lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.