JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Staff VS. Players Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hey Everyone!

This Saturday, I am proud to announce our very first official Staff vs. Players event! How this event will go, is the players will be allowed to bring whatever they decide. This means golden apples, custom enchants, candy, and everything else is allowed! There are no requirements, but I do suggest to the donors to help out the members because this event will be insane. Each staff member that attends will have one god set (better than any other armor), 32 enchanted golden apples, various amounts of candies, a sword and bow that are fully maxed custom enchants but do not deal as much damage as others, and two exclusive items to their name (besides me).

Below will be information to help prepare you, the exclusive items each staff member will be holding on them, and lastly describing the event. This event will be live on This Saturday, July 21st, 2018 at 2 P.M. EDT a reminder will be posted on our discord minutes before the event goes live.

A few things to keep in mind, this will be on a fully custom made build created by the lovely @Annegare and @Lynn. The build is made to be challenging and also simple, there will be different obstacle courses pasted around the map helping you lead your way towards the staff members. As said above, the staff members which are attending this will be each holding onto different items, so be wise on who you kill, the staff members which do attend will be communicating helping out each other and will be allowed to kill/fight anyone in sight.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What do we bring/are allowed to bring?
A: You can bring anything, it's all fair game, custom enchants, GKits, critters, candy, etc. (except harming potions)
Q: Are we allowed to team?
A: Of course, you are allowed to, you are here to work as a community and destroy the staff team.
Q: Where will we go for the event?
A: We will make an exclusive warp (/warp event) which all players will be inside until the event starts. This warp will be created 10-minutes before we release.
Q: What are all the rules towards this event?
A: Most of the rules can be found below, keep in mind it is subject to change anytime before/during the event.
Q: What are the prizes?
A: The prizes are anything and everything the certain staff member drops upon death, even heads ;)

Staff's Inventory
Each Staff Member will consist of the following including 2 exclusive items.

Will not drop upon killing the staff member
1- Full set of armor with all custom enchants, Unbreakable (due to the shred enchant), Feather Falling 3, and Protection 1
1- Sword with all custom enchants, Unbreaking 25, Sharpness 10, and Fire Aspect 10
1- Bow with all custom enchants, Unbreaking 25, Power 10, Flame 10, Punch 5, and Infinity

Will drop when the staff member is killed
20-1 Enchanted Golden Apples
16-1 Tier 3 Lollipop
16-1 Tier 3 Nerds
16-1 Tier 3 Laffy Taffy
16-1 Tier 3Marshmallows
16-1 Jelly Beans
16-1 Pop Rocks
1- Arrow
2- Exclusive Items (listed below)

Staff Members Exclusive Items
Note: If the staff member doesn't show up, their items will not be counted towards. Also, if another staff member would like to attend I will simply edit this thread and place them.

@Madara_: Pickaxe Chest & Full-Size Plot Mine
@_SavAgE_X: Crazie Chest & #WeWantCrainer Title
@Elijeh: 5 Large Etoken Pouches & 2 Large Money Pouches
@FencingGreyhound: Destroyer Note & Disco Note
@BigCDG: Iron Golem & Chocolate Bunny Critters
@JustACookie: 32 Cookie keys, 12 Chunky keys, Beach Ball & Cow Critter

Event Rules
These will be announced before the event starts as well.

- If you're caught killing other players multiple times, you will be removed from the event
- Fall Damage is enabled, but keep in mind staff do have a decent amount of feather falling to help protect them
- Rules are subjected to change randomly at any time during/before the event
- Staff are allowed to team together against one person if they desire, so be careful
- Staff's armor will not break, unless using shred, but they're limited to their regen
- You will be allowed one death only, this means when the event starts, the /warp closes (this may change if staff end up killing all players)
- When joining the event you'll not be able to use any commands, except /msg and /r
- All PvP will be monitored, and if you're hacking you will be permanently banned
- There are multiple ways through the map, some are more obvious than others
- The chat will be muted during the majority of this event, I or another staff member might unmute it once a staff member is killed
- Use of harming potions will get you removed from the event

I wish you all the best of luck, and can't wait myself to see you all there! Thanks for reading, and best of luck to all who attend, you'll need it... :mad:

Last edited:

timeflies

Infamous Member
Seems cool but are people allowed to kill there team mates as well? @Lynn ily @Annegare <3

Edit: will ender pearls work in the event cause it doesn't work in pvp.
Nope, it will be exactly same region flags as PvP, so anything denied there, will be denied in this event. (except fall damage, it will be enabled, so best to work on some feather falling)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Of course cookie has 32 cookie keys smh

hey let’s have a pvp event when puck is on vacation
I was legit about to comment "whats gonna happen when puck shows up and wrecks everyone and takes all the stuff" but I guess that won't be an issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.