Status
Not open for further replies.

BruhTBEN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Community Manager
Skyblock FAQ
Here are some questions that many newer players tend to ask when starting an island on OPBlocks Skyblock, and we have a handful of answers for you!

How do I create an island?
Great question! In order to create an island, type /is create in chat. This will bring up a menu that allows you to pick a custom island to start off with! Many of them are fun little builds!

Custom Starter Islands List:
Classic (Easy) — Your traditional skyblock experience.
Desert (Easy) — A scorching skyblock experience out in the heat of the summer.
Sea (Easy) — Scour the seabed and build a base atop the sand.
Mesa (Medium) — A barren wasteland where trees are scarce.
Mushroom (Medium) - A mostly empty field where mycelium is known to grow.
Snow (Medium) — A frosty skyblock island where everything is frozen to the touch.
Nether (Hard) — Hell on earth. A very dangerous island.
End (Hard) — Not a grass block in sight, a very empty island.
Candy (Hard) — A colorful sweet island!

What are skycoins? How do I use them?
Skycoins are a type of currency in skyblock that can be earned by farming, killing mobs, and mining! These coins can be used to purchase island upgrades, purchase items from the /coinshop, and upgrade your servants! To purchase island upgrades, type the command /is upgrade!

The chat says I cannot afford an island upgrade, and that I need to have my skycoins in the island bank. How do I put them in the island bank?
The island bank is used so that all your island members can store their skycoins and they can be used for upgrades! To deposit skycoins, do /is deposit skycoins (amount). You will now be able to purchase island upgrades!

How do I make money fast?
You can make money in a variety of ways on OPB skyblock! One great way is farming! Creating big farms can help get you lots of money over time. Also, killing mobs and getting higher-tier spawners really helps with getting money!

Note: You can use your money to buy value blocks and can view block values via /is blockvalues!

Additional Obtainable Items:
The listed items below are obtainable via crates, mission rewards, Black Market, and Auction house!

AutoSell Chest - AutoSell Chests are a chest that can be purchased from the store or rewarded by island missions. These chests are upgradable via island upgrades, and sell items at an increasing rate with a small deduction.
Crop Hopper - Crop Hoppers are hoppers which collect crop harvests from a chunk you place it in.
Mob Hopper - Mob Hoppers are hoppers which collect mob drops from a chunk you place it in.
Ore Hopper - Ore Hoppers are hoppers which collect ores from a chunk you place it in.
Illusion Wand - Automatically condense a chest filled with items simply by clicking the chest.
Smelt Wand - Automatically smelt a chest filled with items simply by clicking the chest.
Sell wand - Automatically sells a chest filled with the desired items you want to make money from.

What are masteries? How do I get the mastery tools?
Each mob you can kill, block you can mine, and crop you can farm have masteries with them. For example, 1 carrot farmed = 1 mastery point for carrots. These can be grinded and leveled up in tiers. Each tier gives you a specific benefit that can be used to help your island! The mastery tools on skyblock are the Slayer Blade, Super Pickaxe, and the Famer's Harvester. Each one gives specific benefits that you can see in /masteries

What's the difference between minions and servants?
Minions give an island mastery points over a certain duration of time and range from Tier 1 - Tier 10. Tier 10 minions are the best for mastery points, but cost the most in resources. Servants are similar to minions, but are more personal. Minions collect money and skycoins passively while you play on OPBlocks. You can either have a servant mine or kill mobs. However, to upgrade them will cost a big number of skycoins and money. Servants can be found in crates, blackmarket, or in /buy.

Note: For 1 time use, you can get 1 free servant by completing 2 personal /is missions

Status
Not open for further replies.