Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Share your funny stories.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
So I know @Super_Blocker literally just did this, and I give him credit for the idea. But his thread was a competition, this one will just be a chill place where people can share their funny stories and have a good laugh. There's no "winner" and there's never an end, so... yeah. I'll go first. But I would really appreciate it if you actually took this seriously and don't post joke "stories" like someone's name or whatever, I mean it was funny the first few times but let's stop being childish and play the game correctly :)

So you know those spam texts you get like "you've won a free cruise to the bahamas" and that bs? Ok so I have a friend who got one of those and totally rekt them. So they sent the text, and here's the conversation.

Friend: You have successfully subscribed to "Cute Squirrels Daily", where we send you a picture of a cute squirrel every day! Here's your first cute squirrel: (squirrel picture)

Spammer: what, you weren't supposed to reply to this, and I don't want squirrel pictures.

Friend: To unsubscribe from Cute Squirrels Daily, please reply to this message with "SendMoreSquirrels"

Spammer: SendMoreSquirrels

Friend: Ok here's another squirrel! (squirrel picture)

This is all I remember, it went on like this for a while, and they guy got REALLY mad.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
i love the spam call u get from computer people saying that u have a virus on ur computer basically this guy called me and did the classic line
"Sir do you have your computer on?"
"yes"
"Sir you need to follow me directions immediately you have a virus on ur computer"
i then just start screaming in a panicked way for about 10 minutes till he gets annoyed and hung up on me

far9448

*This is 100% real and nothing was made up*

So I was at the skate park down by the beach and this kid was sitting in the middle of the ramp.
I was jumping over the ramp. He stood up and got in the way.
Me: Oi f*** off mate.
Kid: I wasn't in the way.
Me: pfft
Kid: *Gets dad*
Dad: Oi, come 'ere
Me: hm?
Dad: Don't use that s*** language!
Me and Friend: *Run away laughing*

lol that was the weirdest thing that happened to me.

Ok so once i was in 6th Grade, we were reading a book on the carpet, So i farted. Then my teacher asked who farted. Then the whole class pointed at me. I didnt know what to do so i pointed at the kid beside me. Then i was like how can this get worse. Out of nowhere, My teacher tells me to come upfront and told the whole class to clap for me cuz i farted. I asked why and she said if u dont fart u might die. After that day everyone started farting in front of the teacher and made fun of her.

Story#2: so once I was swimming at this big lake called 1000 islands. I was snorkeling kinda And found these two green balls, and I thought it was some sort of plant so I started stabbing it and opened it. Then I realized it was 2 watermelons (the person put them there so they can be cold by the water). So 1;30 mins ltr a big guy comes and screams who broke the melons. At this point I was scared to death so I raised my hand and said it was me and he called me a b*it*. So then my dad had to drive 1hr to ottawa to buy the guy melons. I got hit by my dad that day. LOL

Story#3: My mom told me this story that happened to her and me when i used to live in Lebanon. So in lebanon there are a lot of kidnappers. They kidnap and sell the organs. So once my mom called me to help her set the table. In my head i said that i wanted to play hide and seek for some reason (Without telling her)So i hid Really well. She looked for me for bout 45mins. She then went to the balcony and started screaming and crying. After that, i was like (Dang that took long guess ill tell her game is over) so she was sitting on the stairs crying and saying i got kidnapped. After, i went behind her and touched her back and she fainted. When she woke up (My neighbors spilling water on her to wake up) she smiled. Then slapped me -__-

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Story#3: My mom told me this story that happened to her and me when i used to live in Lebanon. So in lebanon there are a lot of kidnappers. They kidnap and sell the organs. So once my mom called me to help her set the table. In my head i said that i wanted to play hide and seek for some reason (Without telling her)So i hid Really well. She looked for me for bout 45mins. She then went to the balcony and started screaming and crying. After that, i was like (Dang that took long guess ill tell her game is over) so she was sitting on the stairs crying and saying i got kidnapped. After, i went behind her and touched her back and she fainted. When she woke up (My neighbors spilling water on her to wake up) she smiled. Then slapped me -__-
thats not funny making someone think ur dead
Ok so once i was in 6th Grade, we were reading a book on the carpet, So i farted. Then my teacher asked who farted. Then the whole class pointed at me. I didnt know what to do so i pointed at the kid beside me. Then i was like how can this get worse. Out of nowhere, My teacher tells me to come upfront and told the whole class to clap for me cuz i farted. I asked why and she said if u dont fart u might die. After that day everyone started farting in front of the teacher and made fun of her.
what teacher does that?
these stories werent as funny as u claimed them to be in the shoutbox

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
You sound like a horrible child honesty