JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hey there everyone!

Next Saturday I’m proud to announce our first official OPBlocks Scavenger Hunt! The whole gist towards this event is hosted around the entirety of the server, this includes all gamemodes (Hub, Prison & Factions). For those wanting to participate, all you simply do is attend! No need to request to join this event but it will require a way of screenshotting, reason is that’s how you will prove you found every location listed. There’s going to be 15 riddles in total, this event was originally going to be hosted by @Mochi before she stepped down off the staff team but sadly she just didn’t have the time. All riddles were made by her and passed down to me and @Chrissehh for approval and suggestions.

Below you will find all FAQ (frequently asked questions) and the riddles, the riddles will be edited onto this thread on Saturday at 1pm EST (March 10th, 2018). Just a few tips to keep in mind, not all riddles are in one gamemode. What you will end up doing is taking a screenshot of you in third person and the thing you’re screenshotting as your answer towards that riddle. Once you feel like you have all the possible answers towards each riddle, you’ll start a conversation with me in the following format.

Format

Riddle #1 (link) (answer)
Riddle #2 (link) (answer)
Riddle #3 (link) (answer)
Riddle #4 (link) (answer)
Riddle #5 (link) (answer)
Riddle #6 (link) (answer)
Riddle #7 (link) (answer)
Riddle #8 (link) (answer)
Riddle #9 (link) (answer)
Riddle #10 (link) (answer)
Riddle #11 (link) (answer)
Riddle #12 (link) (answer)
Riddle #13 (link) (answer)
Riddle #14 (link) (answer)
Riddle #15 (link) (answer)​

Example

Riddle #1 http://prntscr.com/ins0pt Hub Tree
(This is not one of the riddle answers, this is just an example)​

FAQ (This will change as new questions are asked)

Q: What is the reward for solving all 15 riddles?
A: All prizes are listed below, if you win, you’ll receive a voucher.

Q: How exactly should I take the picture?
A: What I expect from an image is you (your main), and the answer towards the riddle.

Q: How do I take a screenshot?
A: You can use default Minecraft F2 and upload to Imgur, or download Gyazo or Lightshot for faster uploading.

After doing this, you will wait patiently for me to review your images and tell you if they’re all correct, I will only tell you the amount you have incorrect, not which ones.

Prizes

1st Place - $50 Voucher
2nd Place - $25 Voucher
3rd Place - $10 Voucher

This thread will be locked during the event and unlocked when the event is over. Once someone has solved all the riddles, I will announce the winners in the reserved slot below along with rewarding them with their prizes.

Riddles
  1. Confused, lost or bewildered you may be. This place will aid you on the questions you may have for this candy fight of raids and more.
  2. In the rugged land of this war, the fight never seems to end. With swords, bow, and candies galore, players challenge others to a fight which may end fatally.
  3. In this dark place, those fight to challenge and capture. Only the strongest will end up at the top.
  4. An area bounded by borders, but a place free for imagination. A place with no vendors, but for shops and selling. This is the center of this place.
  5. A free place to upgrade your tools. It may not be insane enchants like magnet and berserker, but it adds a boost from the default tool.
  6. Breaking through blocks, this is where players begin their profit. A starter kit is all you need to begin this track for freedom.
  7. A place to rename, a place to add and a place for much more. This place is free for the public, but seems to be breaking slowly.
  8. Jump off to a place filled with red. Only a small area is considered a warzone, but soon you are off into a vast land of hell.
  9. Teleport here if you wish to catch a chance for junk, candy and more! The opportunity is for anyone! You just need a little patience.
  10. This is where your candy journey begins! The choice is yours to decide.
  11. Showing off your skills, you challenge your opponents here for a battle of pure fists and fight to knock others off the leaderboard.
  12. Fireworks burst in the air with this opening. A chance to win or be bombed miserably
  13. Looking for the top? This is where you should be. Only the best get to be in this line.
  14. Beginning with Jelly Beans, this event ends with players getting a quick boost or a sharp paper cut of lost.
  15. This is who to go to when you have questions or are in need of aid. They never seem to be in the same place, but always will come when players call their name.
Below are all the answers towards each riddle,
  1. Factions Help Sign
  2. Prison Warzone
  3. Factions End Koth
  4. Prison Plot Spawn
  5. Factions Enchanting Room
  6. Prison A Mine
  7. Factions Anvil Area
  8. Factions Nether Spawn
  9. Prison Warp Fishing
  10. Hub Login Area
  11. Factions Sumo NPC
  12. Prison Crates
  13. Prison Leaderboard NPC
  14. Prison Candy Party
  15. Staff Member

Last edited:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Sounds cool, too bad I can't participate, the riddles are ezpz. They won't let me in cause I'm too good.

Anyways good luck to everyone :3

G

Goddessics

What I noticed;
-Cookie used the word “gist”
-Cookie has a new skin
-Cookie seems happy
-Cookie is happy
-Be happy
-Ok bye

Edit: Atleast he didn’t use the word “Sir”

far9448

O dam looks like i'm waking up at 4:50AM again .-.
Cookie you gotta include those different timezones my dude

EDIT: This also happens to be the day ima record the day in the life of an opblocks staff member :O
Perfect. The Grind never stops @Chrissehh

CookieYT

Hey there everyone!

Next Saturday I’m proud to announce our first official OPBlocks Scavenger Hunt! The whole gist towards this event is hosted around the entirety of the server, this includes all gamemodes (Hub, Prison & Factions). For those wanting to participate, all you simply do is attend! No need to request to join this event but it will require a way of screenshotting, reason is that’s how you will prove you found every location listed. There’s going to be 15 riddles in total, this event was originally going to be hosted by @Mochi before she stepped down off the staff team but sadly she just didn’t have the time. All riddles were made by her and passed down to me and @Chrissehh for approval and suggestions.

Below you will find all FAQ (frequently asked questions) and the riddles, the riddles will be edited onto this thread on Saturday at 1pm EST (March 10th, 2018). Just a few tips to keep in mind, not all riddles are in one gamemode. What you will end up doing is taking a screenshot of you in third person and the thing you’re screenshotting as your answer towards that riddle. Once you feel like you have all the possible answers towards each riddle, you’ll start a conversation with me in the following format.

Format

Riddle #1 (link) (answer)
Riddle #2 (link) (answer)
Riddle #3 (link) (answer)
Riddle #4 (link) (answer)
Riddle #5 (link) (answer)
Riddle #6 (link) (answer)
Riddle #7 (link) (answer)
Riddle #8 (link) (answer)
Riddle #9 (link) (answer)
Riddle #10 (link) (answer)
Riddle #11 (link) (answer)
Riddle #12 (link) (answer)
Riddle #13 (link) (answer)
Riddle #14 (link) (answer)
Riddle #15 (link) (answer)​

Example

Riddle #1 http://prntscr.com/ins0pt Hub Tree
(This is not one of the riddle answers, this is just an example)​

FAQ (This will change as new questions are asked)

Q: What is the reward for solving all 15 riddles?
A: All prizes are listed below, if you win, you’ll receive a voucher.

Q: How exactly should I take the picture?
A: What I expect from an image is you (your main), and the answer towards the riddle.

Q: How do I take a screenshot?
A: You can use default Minecraft F2 and upload to Imgur, or download Gyazo or Lightshot for faster uploading.

After doing this, you will wait patiently for me to review your images and tell you if they’re all correct, I will only tell you the amount you have incorrect, not which ones.

Prizes

1st Place - $50 Voucher
2nd Place - $25 Voucher
3rd Place - $10 Voucher

This thread will be locked during the event and unlocked when the event is over. Once someone has solved all the riddles, I will announce the winners in the reserved slot below along with rewarding them with their prizes.

Riddles
**Not Posted**
Do I gotta use my main? I want to use my alt

Sounds like fun. Will for sure be there

Tinton

It'd be funny if the voucher was a redeemable coupon which didn't work
Probs would be to be honest lol

Sounds cool, too bad I can't participate, the riddles are ezpz. They won't let me in cause I'm too good.

Anyways good luck to everyone :3
U probs know the answers lol
All vouchers are provided by Amazing, so it will most likely work.
Why not fix the broken vouchers instead of making more, instead of making a event probably fix the server beforehand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.