1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Sarth_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Sarth_, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WizardStakes

WizardStakes Member

Alright ill be honest, this application is not half bad for your age, but applying while you are banned is a bad idea, you should of waited till your situation was solved before applying. I'll give you some tips if this gets denied so u can use these when applying next time.

Re-read your app a couple of times and fix your gramatical mistakes, if you are not sure how to spell something double check it on google. (You have a few gramatical mistakes)

Dont think too much, that will get you nowhere. I suggest writing the application from your heart. (Sounds lame i know) but trust me if you do it your app will turn out a lot better.

-WizardStake

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. OfficialFood

OfficialFood Well-Known Member

you posted this right after you met the requirements, you're also banned so you have to wait additional time to even apply. also, very little detail imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FencingGreyhound

Staff Member Helper

Locked due to flame war and post farming. When the admins have a decision, they will reply.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mochi

Mochi мocнι ♥
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello there,
    After looking over your application with other staff, we decided you are not ready for staff.

First off, applying while perm-banned is a instant deny. Staff members are expected to set examples for other players and have a clean record. I would recommend waiting over a month or two before applying when you have a punishment on you. Even if you are currently appealing your ban, it is never okay to apply while banned.

Next, post farming to apply does not look good. We wish players to apply when they have been on forums for a while and are aware of the rules of forums. You have currently gotten yourself temp-banned on forums after a moderator had warned you on your profile to not post farm. This shows us that you refused to listen to other staff and continued to disobey and break rules.

Lastly, take the feedback from other players on your application and apply them to your next attempt. I recommend looking over this guide here: https://opblocks.com/threads/staff-application-guide.2211/ This guide shows a step by step on how to make the most successful application.

Application Denied.
    You may apply again in 30 days.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.