Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSome

Infamous Member

Well, this thread is very delayed. I've mostly delayed it while the dust settled with the all the issues surrounding the staff team at the time.

Reason for my resignation is purely Resilience. He was the most incompetent manager I've had the displeasure of working with.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the staff team, despite me sometimes straying from the maturity levels. I am fully aware that I had both ups and downs as a staff member. Though one thing which people were unable to call me was inactive.

I learnt a lot of lessons while in the staff team, which sounds surprising since it's about a block game. But as a team, we learnt the values of working in a team, communication and the most vital lesson was patience. Patience not only with players but with each other. I'm not saying I always represented the staff team with these values because I did not. Which I do regret because I not only made the staff team look bad but the server at times. For that, I can only apologise.

I will be taking a step back from Minecraft for at least a couple of months, this is because of me starting college. I leave my house at 7 am and return at 6 pm. Then I do around 2 hours of independent study, followed by around 1 hour of physical exercise. Leaving little time for Minecraft or any other video game.

Time for the tags;

@JustACookie Thank you for supporting us lower staff and helping us with issues we had.

@Mochi Love you :p

@BigCDG Got to nock *Nock nock* on wood :p

@Annegare you will be my bride! One day!

@FencingGreyhound R.I.P Chicken in the hub?

@Madara_ Nublet! Look after the new nubs.

@Lefky10 Heheheheheh

@ElvenRider Don't spec me!

@Unhappiness Let's keep spreading the joy!

@Rizuri Please keep teaching people with foul mouths lessons in pvp.

@Lynn Forever my hotshoulder :p

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
You weren't really the best role model, which staff are supposed to be, but neither was I so I can't be talking.
But since this is your resignation thread I guess I have to be respectful, so, uhmm.. gimme a sec.. uhh.. hmm.. bye?

Oh yeah also that time where you said in public chat after I resigned: "Pig this is why everyone on the staff team hates you." Sadly don't have a screenshot :(

LightSome

Infamous Member
You weren't really the best role model, which staff are supposed to be, but neither was I so I can't be talking.
But since this is your resignation thread I guess I have to be respectful, so, uhmm.. gimme a sec.. uhh.. hmm.. bye?
Thanks for reporting, However, there is an issue with your report.

It is against our policy to accept cropped images( Images which do not possess an image of your full screen) as valid/sufficient evidence.
If you would like further clarification on what this means, and or help getting sufficient evidence please start a conversation with me clicking the envelope at the right top of your screen.

You have 24 hours to provide valid evidence, or this report will be denied.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member

It is against our policy to accept cropped images( Images which do not possess an image of your full screen) as valid/sufficient evidence.
If you would like further clarification on what this means, and or help getting sufficient evidence please start a conversation with me clicking the envelope at the right top of your screen.

See you're just proving my point
(even though i did chuckle at this so I can't be too mad since I found it kinda funny)

LightSome

Infamous Member
See you're just proving my point
(even though i did chuckle at this so I can't be too mad since I found it kinda funny)
I am merely trying to be humorous, I do not want my resignation to be too serious since I prefer it to be more relaxed. Since I have been way too formal.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Since I have been way too formal.
I mean at least you admit it, it was so damn annoying when you were pretending to be so professional like you worked for the government or something when in reality you're helper on a minecraft server

But now that you're not staff anymore, you don't need to do that, so yay!

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ

hahahahahahahahahh HAHAHAH IM LAUGHING SO HARD BUDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.